Nalu One Shot

Lucy's P.O.V.
The war with Zeref was finally over.......thank Mavis, but was it really worth it? All it brought was pain, suffering, and more pain. Lucy thought that losing her family and Aqarius, but no....the world must have it out for her. They took Master Makarov away from her, he was like a second father to her. He took her into his guild, and welcomed her with open arms. But, he wasn't the only one, so many more......all of them WASTED! They might've one the war, but they didn't win the ultimate prize, and that was family.
Lucy put her hand up to her face, only to find that she was crying. Which made her think about all the pain even more.
"Why!?!? Why do you do this to me?!!?!? What did I do to deserve all this pain!?!?!?!" Lucy cried and cried for what felt like hours. Sure, she still had Gray, Erza, he rest of the guild and.......Natsu, but it felt like that wasn't enough. Lucy quickly shook the feeling off, she new she was just being selfish. Even though all of those things were terrible what hit her the most was......Natsu.....being.....E.N.D, Etherious Natsu Dragneel. The world was just too cruel to her, and then she started crying again. His life depended on a stupid BOOK!!!She cried for hours without end, until, she heard her window creep open, and there he was.
"Lucy?"
Natsu's P.O.V.
"Lucy?"
Nastu had just been at the guild, and decided to check on Lucy on his way home. Happy was probably already there, but when he came in he heard crying. First thought in his mind was: Lucy. Was she okay? Was she hurt? What happened? Natsu didn't think he could bare to see her hurt anymore after the Alverez war. It would hurt him too much. Once Natsu noticed that she was now staring at him, and hadn't said a word, he decided to speak again.
"Luce, are you okay?"
Still no response
"Lucy what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything."
Again, no response. He took this as a sign to walk up to her bed, and sit down next to her, so that's what he did. He heard sniffles coming from her, and realized that he was right, she was crying. He hated when she cried, so he tried to comfort her the best way he could. He wrapped her up in his arms, and brought her into a gentle embrace of love and comfort.
"Lucy, why are you crying?"
Still sniffling she doesn't reply, and she still hasn't given him a Lucy kick, so he was starting to get worried. That is, until she sighed, and leaned closer into his embrace.
She sniffles out,
"I was just thinking about the war, and if it was really worth it."
Natsu already knew the answer to that.
"No, it wasn't, but we didn't start the war. We finished it." He says firmly.
"But we lost so many people."
Yes, we did, but you know what?"
"What?"
He chuckles, "I was lucky enough not to lose the person I love the most."
"And who might that be?"
"Isn't if obvious?" He smirks
A small smile starts to show, and her sniffles stopped.
"Not really."
"Well okay then, you."
She then looks at him straight in the eye.
"N-Natsu?"
"Lucy, this might sound selfish, but I would give up everything. As long as you were by my side."
This makes her cry, what did he do?!
"Na-Natsu." She says, though it came out as a soft whisper.
He gives her one of his signature grins and says, "Lucy."
Somehow, that finally made her smile, and she buried herself in his chest.
"Hey Lucy?"
"Yes"
"There's something I need to tell you."
"Hm?"
He places his hand under her chin, forcing her to look up at him.
"Lucy, I love you."
He pulls her face up to his, and their lips are just inches apart.
Lucy's P.O.V.
Their lips were so close! He was looking into her eyes, and she was looking into his eyes.
He pulled her closer, this time their lips connecting in a kiss. It was sweet, gentle, soft, caring, and full of love. She couldn't ask for a better first kiss! She sighed contently into his lips, and this made him put his arms around her waist, and pull her closer. Once they separated from their long passionate kiss. She laid back on her bed, and so did he. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and pulled her close, nuzzling his chin into the crook of her neck. Her body fit perfectly into his, and they fell asleep like that. Together as one, and suddenly, Lucy knew why the war had to happen, and it was all thanks to her dragon, Natsu Dragneel.
The End