Itty bitty white bikini

Natsu swore his heart was beating faster than it had when he was fighting Acnologia.

To celebrate winning the war, Sorcerer Weekly was doing a photo shoot to commend Lucy and a few others for their bravery throughout the fight. Lucy had been a huge part of their victory, so she was going first.

While some people thought Lucy's choice for her spread was a bit risqué, Natsu thought it suited her. She wore a small, tight bikini that clung to her body like a second skin. It accentuated all of her assets, showing off her toned figure.

The only problem?

He didn't anticipate her surprise.

Now he saw the reason Lucy wouldn't spend any time with him over the past week. She was busy working on a tan, and damn, did she wear it well. He was used to her creamy, pale skin. Now she was nearly as dark as him!

He didn't expect it, but Natsu thought it looked really good on her. However, it made him curious about her tanning experience. Specifically, he wanted to know if she had tan lines under that tight, white bikini, or if every inch of her was that sun-kissed color.

Natsu knew he wouldn't find out, at least not now. While their relationship was being taken to the next level, they weren't nearly ready for that level of intimacy. Sure he didn't mind hanging out at her place in her underwear, but he doubted she was ready to strip down to her birthday suit just to satisfy his curiosity.

He could always ask her, but what fun was that?

For now, Natsu would admire her curvy form, awestruck all over again by how gorgeous she was. Honestly, he didn't think he would ever get used to it, or the way his heart would flutter every time she called his name.

No matter what, pale or tan, Lucy was still Lucy. In the end, that was all that mattered. He loved her. He had for a while, but it never felt like the right time to tell her until recently. She was his everything. She was home.

Well, Happy had a special place in his heart too, but that was a completely different kind of love.

What he felt for Lucy, well, it was enough to make his heart race and his palms sweat. Even as a fire dragon slayer, she made him feel hotter than any flame ever could.

Natsu's chest warmed when he saw her glance over to him, a smile gracing her lips as she started to wave. He waved back, knowing she still had a while until she was finished with her shoot.

At least in the midst of getting her picture taken, she still had time to acknowledge him. He was more than willing to wait if it meant getting her all alone later.

Of course, they wouldn't do anything scandalous. He just wanted to spend time with her, talk about her week and possibly talk about what they were going to do when everything settled down. They had all the time in the world, and Natsu was going to cherish every minute of it.

This was a request for the dirty jenga prompts! It's Nalu with a bit of Gajevy in it too.

Lucy expected a few things when she walked through the guild doors that morning. She figured she would see Mira behind the counter, serving something to drink for Cana. She thought she'd see a few of the men fighting in the center of the hall. Hell, she considered seeing half of it blown away after another attack.

What she didn't expect was to hear her boyfriend yelling at Gajeel in the corner of the room.

"No! We're cuter!" Natsu yelled, arms flailing by his side.

"In your dreams, Salamander," Gajeel grunted, crossing his arms over his chest. "We're the best couple!"

"This isn't about who's better," Natsu snapped, quickly adding, "even though we'd win that one too! Me and Lucy are way closer and cuter than you and Levy!"