Chapter 13: Occel Sebro

^^Pic: Occel Sebro original form^^

OMG I'M SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT I DIDN'T POST THIS CHAPTER YET

~~~

Third Person POV

     Cold red eyes stared back into Nico's royal blue ones, wide in shock at what they saw before them. The navy haired girl was frozen in place as her brain struggled to function. As was everyone else behind her, they couldn't believe their eyes! Is the man that they watch die standing--well, hanging from the ceiling-- right in front of them right now?

     "Ward, kill them. They are of no use to us," the familiar dark voice echoed throughout the room. Ward immediately sprung to action, flinging his hand that held his two swords, Screaming Angels. Axel's arm wrapped around Nico to pull her back from the attack. Before he could tell Nico to pay attention, Ward had transformed his weapons into twin guns, flipped from the ceiling to the ground, and shot at them.

     Faye had immediately deflected the bullets with Lune Rosa glancing at Nico with worry evident in her eyes. "Nico.. I don't know what's happening, but snap out of it, alright? We have to fight," Axel told his beloved sister as he pulled out his weapon. When he looked down at his sister, she was shaking her head in disbelief. "I.. what the hell. I can't fight him," she whispered with her eyes wide in fright.

     "Where's the Ward I know?" she sobbed, barely audible. It shouldn't have reached his ears, but it did. Ward snapped his head towards her, temporarily distracted from his little fight with Faye. Their eyes locked once again, but this time, emotion swarm through his eyes as Nico tried to comprehend them.

     Tried. That's the key word. Tried.

     She couldn't though. They were filled with so much emotion, so many strong emotions. But Nico didn't understand. What did that mean? It was like he was trying to make her understand, but not at the same time. And it made her confused. Confused, and so so worried when she saw pain flicker in his blood red eyes for just a split second. She could almost feel her heart break at the vulnerability in his eyes for that split second. That split second when she saw how much he didn't want to do this to them.

     Axel stepped forward to fight with Faye when he heard the Dragon King tell his followers to help Ward, but Nico held his sleeve tightly.  Axel looked at her in question and hurry, glancing at the enemy that was moving towards Faye. "We can't fight him, Axy.." she murmured with a broken voice, using the forgotten nickname she hadn't used since she was younger. Axel looked taken aback, "Nico! What the heck are you saying?! Faye's having trouble trying to protect herself from a Ward that's trying to kill her. You think we want to fight him? Can't you see that we have to? Get it in your head! He's trying to kill us!"

     Nico shook her head as more tears gathered in her eyes. Axel bit his lip, knowing he shouldn't have used an angry tone of voice like that. He softened his voice, "Nicks, we need to help Faye or else she's going to get hurt. Or I will go, but you promise me to be safe here. Protect yourself at least." He extended Occel Sebro into its second gear and rushed towards Faye.

" He extended Occel Sebro into its second gear and rushed towards Faye