New Years Special: Countdown!

A/N: Events in this chapter do not affect the actual story.

#totallylookslikeFaye

A/N: Another reminder that events in this chapter do not affect the actual story and plot.  

Third Person POV

     Axel's mouth hung open as he stared at the beautiful girl who just come out of the room after hours of preparation. The blue haired man quickly gathered himself and smirked, "Sexy." Faye blushed slightly, as if not being used to his comments already. She glanced down at her dress and contemplated for the hundredth time if she should change. It was a kind of kimono, but it started from her neck, had no sleeves, and was a side cut red dress. The side cut started on her right hip, revealing her thigh and stocking. It was bordered with golden lining, and had gold flowers on it.

     She didn't usually wear these kinds of explicit clothing, but she wanted to try it. At the same time, she wasn't sure it would look good on her. Along with wearing something like this, she decided to put on a bit more makeup than she usually would for a an event like New Years. Axel pulled her out of her thoughts when he took her hand and led her out the house.

     "Wha-.." Faye was surprised to say the least, "When did you learn how to ride a motorcycle?" Axel chuckled, and with exaggerated motions said, "Magic." The girl rolled her eyes and strotted towards the motorcycle ahead of her friend. Yes, just friend.

     It was clear that the Maize(Axel Maize) was interested in her, and she felt the same if not stronger. She didn't know, however, if the boy truly liked her. Faye knew he was a playboy, but he hadn't flirted with other girls since the day he dumped his girlfriend on her birthday and she dumped water on his head in return. He had embarrassed himself in front of Faye that day, but he claimed to have dumped the girl because he found someone he liked for real. (Tb to Chp. 7)

     She wondered now if she was the one he talked about liking for real, but she wasn't sure. He hadn't asked her to be his girlfriend or anything. Though he did ask her out a few times to grab a bite or have some fun, just the two of them--he would always stress on the fact. For example today, on New Year's Eve, they're going together, but they weren't official couples so Faye had every right to be worried.