No sex

There is headcannon statting that 2p France doesnt have sex at all, so i decided to do one where the two are in a passionate kissing session and France has to tell England no sex.

Two bodies were pressed against each other, the smaller man sat in between his lovers kegs, his legs by the Frenchmans hips. The blonde slowly taking every passionet timed kiss in, allowing it tge moment to go into his heart.

The blonde moved himself to his knees, resting one hand on the hallway wall above the strawberry haired man, he smirked down at his lover of three months and took his lips again, his tongue gracing the mans lips asking pernission. The vrit gladly opened his mouth allowing the scruffy mans tongue to dart around exploring the new territory.

The blondes otger hand went to his lovers face, gracing the cheek with his thumb. The blue eyed male moved his hands to his lovers shirt, one going up feeling his lovers body hidden behind the shirt, and the other went under the shirt feeling the skin, Fraçios didn't notice at first, so he continued kissing his Brits cupcake flavored mouth. The freckled man began to feel more of his lovers body, the hand that had gone up went under the shirt to clip itself around the others upper waist, the other hand crawling up to the ribcage, his fingers lightly dusting it, where it stayed, the thumb on a rib while the others on the mans back.

That's when the blonde noticed, he pulled away from the kiss and tried to catch his breath, Oliver went to sit on his knees as well and began kissing the others jaw.
"Oliver." The Frenchman groaned, as the mans hands began to leabe from under his shirt to the purple buttons.
"Oliver." The Frenchman said gabbing his lovers wrist gently.

"This is where I loose him." The purple eyed male thought. Oliver pulled away from the mans kneck.

"What's wrong love?" The man asked concerned for his lover, the blue eyes not leaving his lovers face, even as the blonde looked away. Oliver sat on hus knees watching his lover with a wprroed espression.
Ths Frenchman pulled away from his lover, and sat by the other wall. His knees apart as he ran his fingers through his hair, fighting himself inwardly to tell him.
"You'll loose him."
"Just turn back now, it's not a big deal."
"I have to tell him."
"He'll hate you."
"Better now then when we have a raging boner."

"I-I." The Purple eyed male stuttered already feeling shitty.
"I dont want to have sex. I mean not ever. It is nothing to do with you, it's just sex is meaningless, a thing people use to fill a void, and you-this-whatever we have it's not meaningless to me and I dont want it to be."

Oliver listened to his lover taking every word in.

"Love," Oliver said "It's okay if we never have sex. I love you. I want you and I am honestly okay without the sex." He said his point twice as he saw doubt go through the purple eyes.

The blonde grabbed one of Olivers hand and placed it on his cheek, he leaned into the hand, eyes closed, afraid to let it go.

"If I change my mind though-"
"If you change your mind then that's alright too, im not leaving you for some hormonal want."

François sighed, not beleving his lover. He looked at the man, and watched as the Brit crawled so that he sat in between his legs in the positon they started in, he kissed the older mans nose, then held the man close to ho him, his head in the scruff of his lovers neck.

"Je t'amie." Oliver whispered into his lovers ear, as the other held him back bending over in the hug, his head over his lovers shoulder, hands around the small Englishman body.
He stiffened when he heard the words.
"Je t'amie." Oliver repeated, a light in his eyes, a happy tone in his voice.
"Je'tamie. Je t'amie. Je t'amie. Je t'aime." With each word the man saod his voice got softer, and the words carried what his heart felt. He felt the others grip tightwn on him. Oliver planted a simple kiss on his lovers cheek. The two stayed there in that position for what seemed like only moments to them, until a certain American and Canadian came into the home drunk off their asses.