Nightmare Part 1

Oliver has a nightmare.

The two sat in the living room, Oliver asleep on the couch curled into Francis, who was reading "A tale of two cities." By Charles Dickens. The older males hand, petting his lovers hair.

"Francis.." The younger whimpered.

The male looked down from his book, noticing the faint look of distress over his lovers face.

"Oliver, I'm right here. It's okay." He leaned down, whispering the words into his lovers ear.

The younger male hugged his lover tighter, his breathing shaky. Francis sighed, placing his book mark within the book.

"Francis." Oliver whimpered, around the empty house, his voice echoing. The note in his hand flying from his finger the words popping off the page.

"Oliver,

I'm in your way. I bring you down, you could have so many other pleasures of life. I am sorry.

-Francis"

Oliver cried out, shaking his head, he wouldn't leave right. Oliver fell to the floor, crying out, the tears feeling like acid as they left his face.

The scene changed to where Oliver was dressed in black, three closed coffins in front of him. Suddenly they snapped open, to reveal his sons, and Francis.

"No oh God No!" He cried, in front of the coffins, he knew they would come back, but it takes so long for a country to return. He couldn't do it alone, and who else cared for him enough to be with him?

Suddenly he was home, a giant calendar was in front of him, the pages ripping off as fast as one could blink, each one written at the bottom.

"They aren't back."

Soon the calendar stopped, a loud crash echoed his ears and then it all faded to black.

Oliver woke up, crying. Francis was rubbing his back, the strawberry blonde male, pulled his lover closer, trying to stop crying, breathing slowly, the tears still coming.

"It was just a dream Oliver." The man said softly, kissing the top of his lovers head, continuing the motion of rubbing his smaller partners back.
"I know," the male sniffled"but-but it felt so real."

After a few minutes of crying, Oliver composed himself enough to look up at his partner, his eyes red, and puffy.

"Please don't leave me, and don't die anytime soon."

"I promise." The man said even not sure if he could keep the promise, but for as long as he could he would.

Oliver pulled his phone out from his back pocket of his trousers, phoning each of the boys. Each having not more than a minute conversation with their father.

"Them too?" Francis said shocked that the dream was that bad.

The blue eyed man nodded snuggling closer to his lover, not for warmth, they had plenty with the emerald green fleece blanket over them, but to just reassure himself that his lover was here.

"Do you need to talk about it?" Francis asked, worried that for God knows how long he would loose his smiling maniac.

Oliver shook his head. Francis sighed, placing his book on the nearby table, adjusting himself to where Oliver and him were now nose to nose, his feet going up on the arm of the couch, but he didn't mind. The blonde frenchman rested his forehead on his thankfully no longer sniffling lover, kissing the other mans freckled nose.

"I love you." The Frenchman trying to make his accent as thick as he could, it worked.

The younger country couldn't help but smile, the tears no longer detectable within his blue eyes.

"I love you too poppet." The Brit said, reaching for his lover hand, intertwining their hands, Francis hand was cold, so Oliver grabbed both of the hands, blowing on them, then hearing the demonstrated call of whales coming from both their stomachs.

"I'll go make us some dinner." Oliver said kissing the now a little warmer hands, getting up to make a Toad in the Hole or maybe some pudding, unaware Francis, was watching his lover as he walked away a smile of love ghosting his lips, and a plan to text the boys to make them come over, and not fight or he'd spike them in their sleep.