Im calling the ambulance

Someone cat calls Francis and Oliver.

The four never really hung out much, but when they did, they normally had a good time. This time however it didn't go as well.

The four were walking down the streets of London when all of the sudden.
"Hot damn." A male voice said.
"Hey pink haired baby, how about you bring your tight ass to my dick? Bring your blonde friend, the one who has that beautiful washed hair."
Francis, and Oliver turned around faces red.
"Damnit their dudes." Their friend said annoyed.
Oliver tightened his grip on François, who had stopped where he stood.
Francis. Tried to pull the others away but their lovers stood still as statues.

"Oh well they'll take dick either way I bet. Come on fags!"

Arthur pulled out his phone, then him, and the 2p France turned around. Their eyes had death in them, he'll reaching towards the poor men who were now scared stiff.

"I've already texted your ambulance." The British blonde snarled.
The other Frenchman threw his cigerate on the ground. They then lunged for the men, forcing then back on a brick wall, at the enterance of an alley way. The two assholes had dropped their phones, Francis and Oliver unlocking them easily. They went to the phone icon and called their mothers, while the men got their butts kicked by the two countries.

"FRANÇIOS ARTHUR STOP THIS NOW!"
Oliver yelled, causing the two partners to look away from the bloodied nosed men.

"We've called their mothers." Francis said throwing the phones back at the two catcallers, thankfully the phones cracked as soon as they hit the concrete.
The two men, also walked up to the boys Oliver slapping then across the face, and Francis kicking them in the balls.

Almost in sync the two grabbed their lovers hands, and continued on with their walk as if nothing happened. Hearing the faint sound of an ambulance.

François and Arthur get groped and cat called.

The two men were walking the streets of Paris, looking for gifts sense it was almost Valentine's day, they walked into a sweet store when they heard something they hated.
"Damn baby you fine." A girl with black haired said to the taller blonde.
"Please go away." The Frenchman sighed.
"Mm I don't think so. You're so fine, why do you have such a sad face on. You're too pretty for that."
François ignored the woman, along with Arthur.
"Come on and show me a good time. It'll be worth your while."
"Look lady I'm just trying to shop with my friend for our husbands, so can you go?"
The woman at the counter watched the entire scene feeling enraged by the woman's remarks.
"Come on baby I'll make it worth your while. Besides it looks like your husband doesn't fuck you enough." She groped the Frenchman's ass, her brown eyes sparkling with lust.
The woman at the counter had, had enough.
"Miss I'm sorry but if you don't stop your actions I'm going to have to ask you to leave."
"Whatever lady." She rolled her eyes "I'm not bothering him."
"Sir is she bothering you?"
"Yes."
"Ma'am please stay away from them before I call the police, and press charges for disturbing the peace in my store."

The woman looked offended, but continued her actions, trying to get the man aroused.
"I'm calling the police now."
The woman at the counter said, picking up a phone and pressing a button on the counter.

"My husband doesn't fuck me because I'm asexual you slut. Now please for the last time go away!" The violet eyed male snarled.
The police arrived shortly, the woman at the counter explain the situation. The woman was arrested for sexual assult.

After that incident the two wanted to go home. François feeling extremely uncomfortable, and dirty.
"Don't let what she did stay with you old chap." Arthur said noticing the others uncomfortable vibes.
"Has that ever happened to you?" He asked.
"Yes."

Arthur could recall many times.

As a teen he was considered very atracitve, many woman did grope him in the alleyways Arthur barley escaping rape.
One time however he could rememebr the most.
He was walking in Wales, when he was pushed into another alley way. His captor a woman, he couldn't do anything to her though. Hitting women was wrong, even in defense. Still, Arthur struggled, asking to be let go.
"Come on baby you need to relieve some tension." The woman leaned into him, whispering in his ear.
She palmed his crotch, Arthur didn't want to hurt the woman so he kept trying to push her away, however every time she'd keep grinding in him.
Finally out of no where the woman was ripped away from Arthur.
He was picked up bridal style by Francis.
"Never touch someone unless they want it too." The man snarled at the young woman, who ran away.
"Mon Cher why did you not fight back?" Francis asked when they were walking back. Arthur feeling disgusting, he felt weak.
"I didn't want to be known as a woman beater, no one would have believed me or helped if I yelled."
Francis sighed, he knew this. Everyone did.

Arthur snapped out of his thoughts not realising he had been telling the tale to his friend.
"Women are as sick as men." The Frenchman growled
"If not more." Arthur replied.

Neither told their significant others what happened during the day fear for fearing that Oliver would go out, and give the woman a cupcake.