I'm Sorry

Here he was again after another night with his lover. The other male was sleeping but Louis wasn't.

They hadn't been dating for very long you see and Louis started the dirty talking and one thing led to another and now they were here.

Louis was scared. Scared that this would just be relationship where people only fucked, that he had fucked up.

What was wrong with him? Why couldn't he just wait longer? Why did he have to even get into a relationship with Oliver?

Louis couldn't help but look at the sleeping male next to him. He was beautiful, dangerous, but beautiful.
Why did he allow himself to get so close to Oliver when he would only mess this up. He couldn't tell Oliver though. No he wouldn't.

He would keep this all bottled inside because it was pathetic to let it out.

Louis got up and went to the bathroom. He couldn't look at himself in the mirror.

He then began to cry. He cried because he was Louis and Louis doesn't deserve love, or hope, or joy, because all Louis brings is destruction, harm, and hate.

He is a monster. That's all he is. So why? Why is he still alive.

He didn't notice the hand of a baker on his right shoulder until it was too late.
"Louis?" A soft male voice said.

"Louis what's wrong?"

Oh yeah that was why. Louis turned around kissed Oliver and picked him back up on the counter.

He was a monster who kept committing the same crime harming the man he loved so much but yet he continued living for that same reason.

Oliver kissed back and ran his fingers through Louis' hair.

Yes Louis was a monster but he could live with it if he knew Oliver was happy.
"I'm sorry." Louis mumbled out against his partners lips.

I'm sorry I love you. I'm sorry we got together. I'm sorry I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I keep living because of you. I wish I could die and end it forever but I'm pathetic and can't set you free and for that..
I'm sorry.