Drunk in Love

1p FrUk.

There was the sound of an apartment door slaming. England had slammed the door on his former partner. He was leaving the man.

The blonde huffed pulling his coat closer to him as he walked away from his house. He hoped by the time he returned his no good excuse of a cheating partner would leave. If he didn't then he knew exactly how to get the man out, but he hadn't shot a gun in years so he hoped it didnt have to come down to that.

England walked down the quiet streets of London, the electric lamposts coming on. He looked up at the already dark sky. For a minute he just starred at the sky in vain hoping to see one star.

When the stargazing failed the Brit turned down a familar alleyway, then came out on the other side turning right; walked a few more steps until he was in front of a bar.

Sighing he entered the building nodding to the bar tender as he sat in a familar seat.

"What happened today Arthur?" The bar tender asked sighing as he got the man a cold bottled beer from under the counter.

"Got cheated on." The man saod before opening the bottle and drinking the liquid down.

"Shit." The black shirt wearkng male said "I'll get your regulars on speed dial then."

The green eyed Brit laughed not knowing if anyone would come to pick him up tonight.

The bartender went to the back room calling the first number he could remember.

"Hello?" A French accented voice said.
"Arthur got cheated on and is at the pub I'd be here in the next hour or so if I were you."

"Oui. Thank you." The man said hanging up.

Francis felt anger rise up in him. He knew that the person Arthur had been seeing was not right for him. He knew the idiot would mess it up and break the poor personifications heart.

Francis got dressed in a baby blue button down shirt, jeans, and a black jacket before grabbing his phone,wallet, before heading out to the secret road nations used to get to places quickly.

By the time Francis got to the pub Arthur was already passed out on the bar counter, his black tie tied around his head.
"Thanks." Francis said to the bar tender giving the man a fifty, then he picked up the Brit over his shoulders and walked back to the mans apartment.

Francis knew that if Arthurs pervious partner was at the apartment the French personification may murder. No there was no may he would kill the person who broke his lovers heart.

The awake blonde man punched in the code to the apartment doors and opened it. Thankfully the room looked like any other presence that once resided here had left.

Sighing with relief the Frenchman went to the other countrys bedroom and placed the man on the bed. First he took the man on the bed, then took off the tie from the mans head, and the shoes from the mans feet.

The sleeping man sturred waking up as France took off his shoes.

"France." The Englishman slurred out rubbing his eyes.
"Shh." The older said taking off the last shoe "I'm just taking your shoes off. Go back to bed."

England groaned, and crawled over to the Frenchman who was at the end of his bed.
He put his arms around the Frenchmans neck and leaned in for a kiss.

France didn't kiss back. He pulled away.
"England. No." France said sternly "Maybe when you're sober but I'm not going that far with you."

England pouted sticking out his lower lip.
"Fine wanker. Just stay with me tonight."

"I'll be in the livimg rolm if you need me."

"Non." No The Englishman groaned.

"Je veux que tu restes ici avec moi."
I want you to saty right here with me. England whined out lightly tapping his hands on the spot of the bed beside him.

France sighed leaning closer to England who scooted back on the bed a bit.
"Je vais rester à côté de vous jusqu'à ce que vous dormiez."
I'll stay with you until you fall asleep.

France repiled going to the other side of the bed. England felt satisfied and went under his weighted dark green covers curling next to the Frenchman.
"Thanks Wanker." The Brit mumbled.

France shook his head and smiled down at the soon to be sleeping male. As soon as England went to bed France went to sleep on the couch, knowing if he stayed with England (no matter how much he wanted to) that the hungover man would kick the Hell put of him if he found France in his bed the night after getting drunk.

Requested by @blxnk--