Big Ben and Beers roofie

The older blonde was In London for a world meeting, and he was bored. Bored, sad, and in need of love. Maybe he would find a nice girl at the club or something and have a girlfriend after God knows how long. Sighing, the man grabbed his coat, put on his shoes, and left his hotel room.

Luckily for him the nearest club "Big Ben and Beers." Wasn't too far from the hotel.

Arthur was in need for a drink. He couldn't stop thinking about him. What their past was. What future did they have? He couldn't stop thinking of France.
A drink would calm him down. Alfred and Matthew (who had stayed at the blondes place) where already asleep. England quietly placed on his shoes, grabbed his coat, and went to the nearest pub.
"Big Ben and Beers."

At first Francis had grabbed a glass of wine, surprisingly enough to him. It was decent, after he had finished the glass he saw a beautiful young woman dancing by herself. She had long blonde hair, a nice curvy figure, and a glow around her.
He got up from the bar stool, and made his way towards her.
"Would you like to dance mademoiselle?" He asked the woman, who couldn't of been more than 21.
"What?" she asked obviously not hearing him over the loud music.
"I said," the blonde said a little louder "would you like to dance?"

The girl gave the blue eyed man an apologetic look.
"I'm sorry sir. I'm a lesbian."
"Ah," France replied "I'm sorry madomesielle. I do hope you find someone to dance with tonight."
The girl had a look across her face, as if she hadn't been expecting that sort of reaction.
"T-thanks." She said to the man giving him a warm smile.
Francis nodded and turned to walk back over to his barstool. He didn't expect to see him.
England. Arthur. Was sitting in his previous seat, a small glass of rum by him. He wasn't tipsy, or drunk yet, and was in a conversation with young man. The man sitting beside Arthur however placed something in the Brits drink.
"Shit." Francis muttered to himself as he hurriedly went through the crowd, so many people had showed up in so little time.
"Pardon." He muttered as he shoved his way through the people trying to get to Arthur fast enough. He didn't know what was, or what could be in that drink. At worst it was aphrodisiac. The "rape drug." He would not let anyone take advantage of his England. Not like that. Not again. Anger and panic, Adrenalin rushed through him as he rushed through the cord making it through the people. He stopped still as he saw Arthur drink the last drop of his rum. The man beside him smirking looking like a smug asshole.

Francis felt rage inside of him. He matched over to the man and punched him in the face. The man becoming unconscious with the powerful blow, the Frenchman's hand hurting a little from the blow.
"Francis!?" England yelled in shock and anger.
How dare that frog hurt one of his citizens?!
"Let's go." Francis said coldly as he grabbed the others arm pulling him off the chair.
"What the bloody hell!?" The man said as the Frenchman grabbed him pulling him from the chair.
"This man slipped something in my friends drink." He said to the bartender, who nodded and pulled out his phone to hopefully call the cops.
"W-what!?" Arthur said now worried.
Francis said nothing as he pulled the man out of the club.
"You wanker!" Arthur said "G-Get your bloody hands off of me! How do you know that someone slipped something in my drink!?"
"I saw them." Francis said, as he continued to pull the struggling nation to the said mans home.
"Right or left?"
"For what?!" Arthur demanded
"To your house, I'm taking care of you until the drug wears off."
"THE HELL YOU ARE!" Arthur said releasing himself from the Frenchman's grasp.
"Angleterre I'm not going to rape you if that's what you think!"
Francis said still annoyed at the man who had drugged his crush.
"The boys can take care of me!" Arthur said defiantly.
"You would really wake them up? You know they worry when you drink. Now they won't let you go out for a drink ever again. Especially alone." The taller blonde stated sharply.
The Brit opened his mouth to say something but the frog cut him off.
"Believe me Angleterre, they have ways. It took over fifty years once to gain their trust with alcohol again."