I Was Doing So Good

It is moments when I'm alone that I go into my pathetic thought process.

How worthless I am, how disgusting I am, how I should be dead. Stupid.

I know I don't want to be here but I'm to much of a pathetic coward to go and do anything about it. I'm weak and spineless.

I would cut but what's the point? It's annoying to hide it and I know what Oliver would say if he saw them.

I couldn't do that to him again.

There was a time I think when Joan was around-no it was after her death when I kept committing suicide. Oliver found out and took me to the new world with him and I tried to help with the boys (I wasn't much of a use).

Even if I try to do good, I don't feel like it helps though.

I start staying home more, I'm laying in bed later in the day, eating less, eating more, my time is worthless and I choose to do nothing about it. Why try if I always end up back here?

Oliver notices immediately. He lays in bed with me, he goes gets food when we need to eat, tries to get me outside, tries to stay with me.

He kisses me every night and tells me how much worth I have, how much he loves me, what he loves about me. Is it true though?

Could it ever be true?
Look at me. I'm a slob.
You're not.
Olivers voice is in my head now, great I'm crazy.
That won't change anyones view on you. We're all crazy.
You won't be able to handle it forever.
Try me Poppet.
I sigh and roll over in my sleep.
I love you Louis.
I love you too but you don't love me. How could you? How could anyone. I was doing so well I know Oli, I'm sorry I failed you.