Had it up to here!

It happened every damn day. Francis would be around Oliver not even doing anything when both of their friends would say how cute they were together, or coo at them like kids!

Worst of all was Alan, good God.

Today, Oliver wanted to sit on his lap in the back of the classroom, and just nuzzle into him, giving him light kisses every now, and then.

Francis would hang onto his small pinkish haired male, and run his fingers through his hair, no one else was paying them any mind today. For once, and the two were very, very grateful.

It was going good, they had about fifteen minutes left, Oliver had moved to where he'd give him light peck s on the lips. Then Alan sat beside them, his phone out.

"Oliver brushed his fingers through Francis nasty ass hair, somehow not minding it, and glaring at the narrator. How he broke the forth wall is something we'll never know."
"Oh my fucking God Alan." Francis sighed in his native tongue.

"Francis moves his hands to Olivers hips, firmly grasping them, and pulling his lover closer."
"Alan I swear to God."

"Olivers cheeks grew bright red at the touch, he hurried his head into the crook of the Frenchmans neck."

Francis grabbed his paperback book, and began swatting at Alan. The dark haired male dodging every attempt to hit him.
"Now Francis is trying very hard to hit the narrator, while Oliver tries to ignore his annoying friend."

Oliver looked at the younger male, and glared.

"Alan I am up to MY LIMIT WITH YOUR BULLSHIT! SHOO!"

With that he took the textbook off of his desk, and threw it at the male, who nearly dodged it.

"Shit." He said laughing, as he walked away.

The two sighed as the bell rung grateful that it was lunch, the two separated, walking hand-and-hand down the hallway.

"Can we just ditch the rest of the day, and go home?" Oliver sighed

"FUCK HIM RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!" Came a very loud voice down the hallway, the two turned to see Norway with his boyfriend.

Francis picked Oliver up, threw him over his shoulder, and ran.

"Wait-Wait-wait!" Oliver said frantically as they sped down the stairs.

"What?" Francis said, stopping.

"I have to grab something at my locker!"

"Can't it wait?" Francis groaned
"No it's to important."

The Frenchman let out a loud, annoyed groan, and set down his lover. Oliver grabbed his lovers hand, and raced them to his locker. After putting in the combination, he pulled out a very bright, and colorful package.

"For you." Oliver said, holding out the square package with two hands.

Francis eyed his boyfriend, looking between him, and the package. He took it, and opened it, his tired, baggy eyes looking at his lovers every now, and then. Once the package was opened it revealed a book, a very nice looking book.

"It-It was our two year and four months, and-and I know that it's probably not a big deal, but I thought you might like it."

Francis felt a smile tug on his lips, he rolled his eyes though, muttering what sounding like: "Thanks."

"I mean sense you got something for me, I suppose maybe I should get you something too." The Frenchman said slyly, he moved the hand that was on his lovesr waist downwards sending a shiver through the others spine.

"Question is do we let you have it now or later?"

The blonde set down his smaller lover, looking upon his flushed face. Now. Oh definitely now.