Baby Bump

Arthur and François cooing over their lovers baby bumps.

One morning the strawberry blonde woman woke up, and while doing what she had to in the bathroom found that she had a baby bump.
She gasped, and dropped hair brush, running back into the bedroom.
"François!" She said shaking her husband.
"François wake up!" The Frenchman groaned, looking at his topless wife, smirking at the sight.
"You pervert look!" She said pointing at her stomach, turning to the side.
"I finally have a baby bump!"
François jolted up, looking at his wife's stomach with wide eyes.
He pulled her onto the bed, looking at her, and her stomach.
It was just a tiny bump, but it made the blonde males heart skip a beat.
"It-It's growing." He mumbled in his native tongue, unaware it was allowed.
His wife giggled, then gently, the blue eyed girl, grabbed her husband's hands, and gently placed them on both sides of the stomach.

In short the male was at a lost for words, amazed as his fingers graced the stomach. He placed one hand behind the girls head, and kissed her passionately, but quickly.

When they pulled apart, he accidentally smiled, smiled at her, then looked back down at the stomach.

Then he kissed the stomach, looking back up at his wife, he pulled her to him hugging the happy girl, soon the two found themselves in the sheets again, holding each other tightly.

Marianne chuckled, watching her husband place his ear, and hand against her stomach.
"I can hear him moving Marianne, I kid you not this is so amazing." Arthur said laughing at the last words.
"This is amazing, he's moving around so much. Hello little one, this your father speaking."

Arthur gasped, looking up at his wife.
"Did he just move towards me?" Marianne kept laughing, but nodded.
"Oh my God!" Arthur said breathlessly.
"He likes your voice my dear."
The brown haired woman said, suddenly she felt another movement.
"Arthur. I-I think we need to see how many I have in here."
"W-What do you mean?"
"I think it's twins."
Arthur, got on his knees on front of his sitting wife, his eyes wide.
"You think so?"
The brown haired girl smiled, her violet eyes going wide.
"Y-Yes."
Arthur got up, and hugged his wife, laughing like a drunken man.
"This-this is amazing. Oh my Marianne!"
He kissed his wife, on her lips holding her face in his hands.
The smiles, laughs, and joy between them being unexplainable.