One way to ring in the New Year

The metal headboard bangged against the force of two men in the bed.
"OH FUCK!" Oliver yelled out as his prostate was struck.
"You like it Oliver?" A husky French accent whispered into his ear.
"Yes Oh God yes."
"Want more?"
"Françious." The freckled male from below the Frenchman growled.
"What's the magic word?"
Oliver sighed and closed his eyes. He then opened them giving his longtime boyfriend the best begging face he could muster
"Please."

Whatever sanity that personification had slipped from him as he began to ram into his lover carefully though in fear of taring his lover.

They could feel their orgasms coming now. The tanner male leaned down to catch his lover in a kiss his hand went down to finish his lover off.

Françios loved it when Oliver climaxed because of him. He would arch into the male and moan in a way no one else could with a face that could turn an asexual on.
This time due to th kiss he not only arched his back and moaned into the kiss but also his right hand pulled onto his blonde hair (one of his kinks) and the othe hand scratched down his back.

This brought the man to his orgasm.
Françios pulled out and laid beside Oliver. The two breathless for a moment.
Beside them on the bedisde table the alarm clock went off.

"That's one way to ring in the new year." Françios mumbled.
Oliver chuckled
"The right way if you ask me."
The blonde male breathlessly chuckled.

He agreed. That was the right way to ring in the new year.

Happy New year guys Love you.