Sweet Deadly Treat

Hetero 2p FrUk.
Mentions of:
Death
Rape
Hanging
Murder.

Based a little bit off of Sweeney Todd

In London there is a bakery that is loved dearly to all who go in there. The people who eat anything from the shop always come back for more. The woman who runs it is a short, happy, young woman named Wendy.  
One day a man returned, she knew exactly who he was. He called himself Luis. He use to be a baker here as well. He had a wife two daughters, and two sons.

When Weny first saw him come through the door, the shop was closed but he had a key. She looked at him with wide minty eyes, her breath caught in her throat. She fell to the ground in tears sobbing in front of her counter.
“Wendy.” Luis said kneeling to the girl as he held her in his arms.

At first the woman wanted to hold the man back and let him explain himself to her.

“You Bastard!” She screamed pushing him away. Of course though she didn’t. She had endured far too much without him.
“Where have you been!?” She sobbed, “Do you have any idea what’s happened since you left?!”
Luis didn’t meet the young woman's eyes of course he knew. “Wendy.” he said his voice breaking.

“OUR BABIES ARE DEAD!” She screamed, hot tears falling down her face. “Our adopted baby girl Chelles was raped and left for dead while working by the docks one day.” She took in a shuddering breath, trying to stand.
“Our little Allen they got in a fight, oh God there were to many for him to fight alone. No one knows where they let his body go!”
“Lucille sacrifice for those devil worshipers”
“And then Matt.” She sobbed even more “Matt they took him to the rack. He did nothing but was at the wrong place at the wrong time.”
“They were all to young!” She screamed her fist banging on the wooden floorboards twice before she laid on her side crying.
“Wendy.” Luis said softly “I knew. I knew.” He said quietly like he was crying as well “Luciano wanted me, and so I had Gillen keep an eye on you all. I should have gotten their sooner, I should have told you I should have stayed fucking damnit.” He was crying as well.

He went to his wife, touching her left hand that still bore its ring “I tried to come home after Chelles, but I was caught and they kept me there longer than I could ever take.”

Wendy sniffled as she sat up looking at her cryin husband, “We’re all we have now.” The man said taking his hands and grabbing his wife’s cheeks.
“Luis.” She said in another sob, holding one of his hands with one of her own looking into his eyes.

She hugged him tightly.

The next day Luis helped his wife run the shop, noticing how many of the men were looking over what was his.

He tried to stay calm at first by giving his wife a kiss on the lips, or calling her pet names, even going as far to touch her and give her a hickey in the shop.
It didn’t work for some of then, and by the end of the month he started with some excuses after a man would leave saying that he was ‘taking out the trash’ or ‘making sure the food for the strays were filled’.

In reality he would take the man behind the shop, and kill him quickly.

Wendy knew about this and by the very end of the first month she confronted her husband about it.
“Bring the bodies inside, I’ll take care of them.” She said.

Luis watched that night in amusement as his wife cut up the bodies and put them in the cupcakes, the brownies, the cookies, the pies, and even the tea.
Luis couldn’t help himself from pinning his wife against the wall to thoroughly kiss her for a long time. He touched every part of her, that he hadn’t in so long, and took it in a fast pace at first but slowed down when he noticed how long he wanted this to last.

Soon Luciano heard word of the ‘most famous bakery’ in London. He sent an agent to spy on the couple, and found to his delight that Luis was still protective of that pretty little British girl.

He sent a letter to him, telling the man that he would send targets to the shop that he was sure that his wife would love to use for new recipes. Wendy sent him back a cupcake that Luciano knew was filled with body parts or poison, perhaps both. He could only give off a wicked grin as he knew that the pesky people that had been bothering him would soon be given a sweet surprise.