Divine Beast Vah Naboris

Upon making it back to the town, the two hero's returned Riju's precious family heirloom. She was beyond overjoyed to see it in one piece. "I had no doubts in you, Link. Thank you for returning my heirloom safely."

Link glanced over at Emery to see her frowning. "I couldn't have done it without Emery." He explained. Riju smiled graciously.

"Consider us forever in your debt, lovely warrior." She replied, and Emery nodded to her silently. They watched as Riju put the helmet on. It tipped off her face a bit, but she readjusted it. "How does it look?"

"A little big." Link replied, a little rudely. Emery nudged him with her elbow and narrowed her eyes at him. If that guard had heard him disrespect the Chief like that...

The small, but strong girl let out a sigh. "You're right. I'm not quite old enough to be the Chief, but I feel an inexcusable duty to my people. I must do this for them. I've already proved myself irresponsible for losing this thing in the first place. Thank you, again, for retrieving it."

"Of course." Emery replied. She smiled brightly at her after removing the helmet.

"Now, here's what we must do. Naboris is running around the desert, stirring up a harsh sand storm. To stop him, you must shoot bomb arrows at his feet. That will make them remain in place. From there, you can board him. That part is up to you. I will help you by wearing the Thunder Helm but you must stay in my vicinity at all times to refrain from harm of his lightning strikes. After that, the rest is up to you. Sound like a plan?" She asked. Emery and Link nodded quickly at her. "Wonderful. The archer will get a sand seal to use in the battle."

"That's me." Emery nodded. For some reason, hearing what Emery had to do made Link ill. Nonetheless, they continued on. They met Riju after getting their sand seals. Before they began, she asked for a little space. Link was going to stay behind anyways, while Emery and Riju performed their task. Then they were going to get him close enough to board the beast. Riju sent out a prayer to her ancestors, which granted her power to use the Thunder Helm. From there, Link felt uneasy as he watched Emery head off into the face of danger. She came out successful, the task being simple for her archery skills. Link rushed over once Naboris was down. He jumped on, and pulled Emery on too. It was a close call, but they made it.

The puzzles this time were more difficult. They heard Urbosa's voice when they stepped in. "After a hundred years, you still came to my rescue. I knew we were going to meet again. You'll need a map of this place if you want to take back Naboris. It's good to see you brought Emery along, too."

They made their way to the first terminal and got the map of Naboris. They discovered they could rotate his insides to help them solve the puzzles. It was tricky to do, with the Divine Beast walking around with them inside and all. Before they knew it, though, they had solved all the puzzles. "I knew you could do it, Link. Head to the main control unit to take back Vah Naboris from Ganon's control. But watch your back."

Link glanced at Emery to make sure she was ready for this. She nodded, and again he attempted to place his Sheikah Slate to the control unit. When it didn't work, he instantly stepped back, pulling her back with him. They watched as another beast formed. Thunderblight Ganon. They got at it as soon as they could. It was one of the hardest battles they fought so far, but eventually they made it through. Not without someone getting injured. Emery got knocked back by one of his blows. This angered Link, to the point where he finished him. Emery was fine for the most part, she'd gotten hurt before but never like this. Still, she continued on. She pushed herself up, just as Link rushed over to her. He put a supporting arm around her. "Are you okay?" He asked urgently.

"I'm fine." She replied weakly. This wasn't all that bad, but she was exhausted now.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he looked her over. She nodded once more, and he took control of Naboris once again. There appeared Urbosa's spirit.