Low

When Emery and Zelda awoke the next morning, Link was no where to be found. This frightened them at first, but they found a note from him.

Zelda, I'm safe. Have Emery accompany you along the way to Rito Village.

"Where would he have gone?" Emery asked, automatically worried. Was he going to come back? Of course she was upset with him after everything, but she would drop it all now if it meant he would come back. She feared he was leaving them forever, but at the same time she knew he couldn't possibly do that. It wasn't in his nature to abandon the princess.

"I have a feeling I know, but you mustn't be worried. This is a task he must perform. Besides, this gives us time to go perform our final tasks having to do with the Champions. I know I'll feel much better after I recruit the final Champion, and give them their closure. It'll be a weight off my shoulders, that's for sure." Zelda assured her. They hurriedly changed into their daily clothes, knowing what long travels awaited them. The Tabantha Region was completely opposite of Hateno Village.

They got on their horses and rushed in the direction, following safe paths. The Bokoblins and Moblins were extremely less frequent than Emery had ever known. Before when traveling, you'd come across them at every corner. Now, she hardly saw one. It was beginning to become a rarity, and Emery wasn't about to complain about it, either.

It was in the midst of the afternoon when they arrived at Rito Village. It was cold, but nothing neither Zelda nor Emery couldn't handle. They traveled up the many steps to greet the Rito Elder. Once again, many people marveled over the miraculous appearance of Princess Zelda. It was truly incredible that she was still alive and still freshly eighteen, but Emery was getting tired of it all. She was still so exhausted after the fight with Ganon, and she hadn't had a moment to rest. It's all been filled with Link's harshness, Zelda's perfectness, and tasks at every corner. She just needed away from it all soon...

They found the Rito Elder, who was also speaking to Teba. His leg seemed to be better, but not healed yet. He was just the other person they wanted to see, anyways. Emery was glad he was already here so they didn't have to travel the steps again to find him. That was also extremely tiring. He nodded to Zelda, whom he'd scarcely met before.

"Oh, great Rito Elder, Kaneli. I want to give you my condolences about your lost one, Revali. He died fighting for these people and the kingdom of Hyrule. He was a brave and courageous warrior. I feel terrible about the way he met his demise." Zelda bowed her head to them. Emery stood back, continuing to be silent. That was all she ever did. She was beginning to go insane... Not speaking to Link had really taken a toll on her. Still, she couldn't bare the thought of it. He'd hurt her terribly.

"We thank you for saving the world, princess. Your incredible powers saved us all from being annihilated by Calamity Ganon." He spoke.

"I would like Teba to take the place of Revali and pilot the Divine Beast Vah Medoh." Zelda stated.

"Me?" Teba questioned, limping over from his place looking over the village.

"Yes. Your efforts in helping Emery and Link tame Medoh didn't go unnoticed. They were courageous and show that you deserve the roll." She nodded.

"It was what was right." He shrugged.

"I wouldn't want to make you pilot the Divine Beast, but it would be perfect if you did. You're the best Rito for the job." She insisted. He nodded.

"I suppose I can. I just hope I really am the right Rito for it, like you say." He wasn't very convinced.

"Of course you are, Teba. Let yourself believe it." She smiled.