The Ocean

When they awoke the next morning, they realized Zelda was no where to be found. By the time they found her, guards had been searching everywhere. These were times when Link wished King Rhome was still alive, as he would put her in her place. Not without a little bit of Zelda's backtalk, though. Still, someone needed to put her in her place after acting out. There was no one left now to do so. She was the Queen after all, and no matter what Link and Emery had to listen to her every order. At least Link would, anyways.

"Queen Zelda! You had us all scared half to death. We hadn't the faintest idea where you'd been off too." One of the guards exclaimed. Emery and Link pushed past them all to get to her. She had an emotionless face. They found her out deep in the Hyrule Forest. Almost near the Korok Forest.

"That's right, I am the Queen. So, I'll be on my way to wherever I want when I want." She replied, crossing her arms. "You're all dismissed," Her eyes met Link and Emery's concerned ones. "And you two are also."

"Zelda, you can't just-" Link spoke up, but then realized how out of place he was. He believed in obedience. A part of him hardly speaking to others was a result of this. He needed to be silent about the way he feels, as he is nothing but a swordsmen. He has no place raising his voice and expressing his opinions to the Queen. Especially if she was going to act like the Queen.

Zelda walked past them, content with Link watching his tongue for once. She didn't want to see the two of them, as it was simply a reminder of her own failures. Just as Link has always resembled to her. But she let herself fall in love with him, and now look where it got her. She was hurt beyond words. Now there were two reminders of everything she's done wrong, and that means double the suffering.

On the other hand, Emery wasn't like Link. In fact, she was the complete opposite of him. Sometimes, she was everything he wanted to be and vice versa. It was another way them being one came into play. They were what the other wasn't, creating a whole. She was a burst of fury waiting to unleash and he was simply a silent jewel with so many unvoiced thoughts. "You have got to stop this, Zelda! Putting yourself in danger isn't helping anyone! How do you think we feel when you do this kind of stuff? We get scared! You're our friend, and when we think somethings happened to you it isn't a good time. I know you seem to not care anymore, but I know you do. So stop putting people through this."

Link was shocked at Emery's outburst. He'd never known if she actually had begun to like Zelda, but now it was evident. She cared strongly about her, and they had become good friends. Zelda swung around to face them, the tip of her ears red. "Is that anyway to talk to the Queen?"

Although Link was scared of Zelda in this moment, Emery was not. Given, Link was scared of Emery too. "The second you start acting like a Queen, I'll treat you like one."

Zelda gasped. "I ought to have you thrown in the dungeon after that!"

"But you won't because you know how unreasonable you're being right now." Emery retorted.

"Try me." Zelda gritted her teeth at the girl, in the moment not realizing how terrible she was being. Sometimes her power of wisdom failed her, and now was one of those times. She was being anything but a Queen. She was more like a thirteen year old fighting with her mom who truly only wants the best for her. Emery wasn't anything like her mom, though. Only a mere metaphor.

"Go ahead, Princess. I could care less." Emery replied. Zelda groaned loudly.

"If you two don't leave and do something for the day right now, then I'll have her sent away." Zelda pointed a strong finger in Emery's direction. She slitted her eyes at her, and opened her mouth to speak- but Link stopped her.