❀I Honestly Don't Care 1/2❀

Could Be:

⚠️Suicide Mention/Action! Abuse! Torture! Eating Disorder! Cutting!⚠️

:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;

    Lance's P.O.V.

I don't care.

I don't care.

I don't fucking care.

I yelled in frustration. I don't care about my life anymore. Just get me out of this hell!

    "Losing yourself already?" A voice said from outside cell bars. I lifted my head weakly to see Lotor punching in the code to open my cell.

    I don't remember how long I'd been in here. I had been captured by Lotor during a mission to find out what a distress call was about. It ended up being a trap.

    Lotor walked in and stopped in front of me. "What a lovely sight." He said gripping my hair and lifting me to eye level, "What a lovely sight indeed." He smirked.

    I grit my teeth and spit at him. "Feisty I see. Well today we'll be contacting your little friends." Lotor said, dragging me through the halls to the Red Room.

   We made it to the red room and Lotor threw me onto the torture table. I didn't fight back. I just let him strap my hands and legs down.

      I looked and saw that he was displaying the live video message of the paladins. "Good morning paladins." He smiled mischievously.

      "Lotor?!? Give us back Lance!" I heard Pidge yell. "Oh. I'm sorry I can't do that for you. But you can see him if you want?" Lotor said to them with a smirk.

   "Yes please! Let us see him!" Allura said desperately. "As you wish." Lotor moved out of the way to reveal me strapped to the table, covered in dried blood and bruises. My right leg twisting at an odd angle.

     I heard their gasps. I stared blankly at the screen, zero strength to talk to them. "What the hell did you do to Lance?!" I heard Shiro demand angrily.

    "It's a matter of what I'm going to do. Not what I've done." Lotor smirk was something of pure evil. "N-No! Lotor! I know what you're going to do and I swear to god I'll kill you." Shiro grit through his teeth in pure rage.

     "You can try, paladin." Lotor taunted. I then felt a push at my back as he tilted the table I was strapped to so that I could see my team.

    "Hang in there buddy!" Hunk said. I looked up to them weakly and smiled. "Why are you smiling blue paladin?" Lotor asked with his smirk.

"Why would I tell—." I was stopped mid sentence by a strong shock of electricity going through me. I arched my back in pain and cried out.

"Lance!" Everyone said on the mic. My breathing was ragged when Lotor finally decided to stop electrocuting me. "Stop!" Keith yelled at Lotor.

Lotor utterly ignored him, "Haggar." He called. A few seconds later a hunched over lady with a cloak covering her face entered the room.

"Yes, prince Lotor." Haggar said with a raspy voice. "Stop what you're about to do Lotor!" Shiro screamed on the video.

"Do what you want. But make sure you replace that wrecked leg." Lotor said and glanced at Shiro in the screen monitor before making his exit. "Have fun blue paladin."

"A leg huh. That'll be a new experiment." Haggar smiled and ran her sharp nails up my jagged leg. I shuddered and clenched my teeth to keep from screaming in pain.