★What Have We Done 1/2★

This book already has almost 50 reads?! I published it like a week ago? Thank you so much! And enjoy the new chapter!

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Lance's P.O.V.

"Wake up paladins! We are doing a bonding exercise today!" Allura's voice boomed through the speakers.

I groaned and slid out of my bed. I stumbled to my bathroom.

I had large bags under my eyes and tear stains down my face. I looked down at my wrists peeking out of my shirt.

Cuts still fresh on my arms. I let out a whimper as the fabric slid across my cuts when I pulled back my sleeve.

I grabbed bandages from under the sink and started wrapping my arms. I winced as I flexed my fingers.

   I quickly got changed into my regular clothes and went to the training deck.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

   "Lance! You're late!" Pidge yelled to me as I entered the training deck. "How do you expect me to look this good without time?" I flashed a forced grin.

    Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

  "You need to be on time from now on." Allura scolded me. "Yes, princess." I hung my head. I sighed as Allura started explaining what we were doing today.

   Tell them. Tell them. Tell them.

  The voice screamed in my head. Causing me to not hear a single thing Allura said. I rubbed the back of my neck in slight pain.

"Lance. Did you even hear what I said?" Allura said angrily. I looked to her and faked a smile, "Yeah, Blah Blah Blah, bonding exercise." I said and motioned talking with my hand.

Everyone sighed deeply in disappointment. My throat tightened.

"We're doing an exercise where we ask you personal questions. And you will be hooked up to a machine, so if you lie. You get shocked." Shiro explained.

   My eyes widened slightly. My breathing stopped. Hopefully they wont ask... about family. Or emotions.

    "O-Okay." I stuttered. I had a frown plastered on my face. No one even noticed that my mood dropped immediately.

  :):):):):):):):):):):)

I watched as Hunk got out of the "lie machine" seat.

He smiled and thanked Allura. "Lance, it's your turn." Allura said to me. "C-Can I just not do it?" I twiddled with my fingers and hung my head.

"No. It's unfair if only one person doesn't do it. And it will help you bond with everyone else." She said innocently.

"F-Fine." I said and sat in the chair. She started cuffing my hands into the seat. My hands started to shake.

She started lifting up my sleeve to put a cardio reader into my arm to monitor my heart rate. Which was beating so loud it made my ears ring.

I jerked back. "What's the madder? It's just a needle it's not going to hurt." Allura said to me. I shook my head, "C-Can you do it without that." I quietly said.

    "If you wish. But if your heart rate goes unstable we wont know." She said to me and put the needle away. I'm pretty sure my heart is already unstable.

  Stop. Stop. Stop.

  The voice boomed in my head once again. I grunted and shifted my position in the seat.