〥Just One Sip 1/2〥

please acknowledge that image

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

3rd Person P.O.V.

     Voltron was currently in a fight against the Galra. Hunk and Pidge were on the ground with Lance, their lions abandoned on some other part of the planet. And Shiro and Keith were equipped in Red and Black, fighting off the ascending ships.

"Let's split up here! Hunk come with me, Lance go round up as many civilians as you can! Meet up at the square when I say!" Pidge proclaimed to Lance and Hunk.

Hunk nodded to Pidge before the two took off to the Galra's main base on the planet, leaving Lance to go help the citizens.

Lance spent the next bunch of ticks taking down galra sentries and reuniting families. The cities houses were destroyed and had factories built on top of them. Leaving Lance with a twinge of sympathy.

Lance's coms were silent for the next varga. "My lion is this way! Follow me! You will be on safe soil when we get there!" Lance yelled to the group of aliens hurrying behind him. He held a young alien child on his back, her long pink hair was tied in a braid, and her red skin matched the color of the adults behind him.

As Blue came into view, Lance sent a mental wave to her. "Open up, Blue!" The blue paladin shouted to the robot. It obeyed immediately, lowering its head and slacking open its jaw.

     The crimson aliens immediately took refuge in the belly of his lion. Lance stalked inside, Blue shutting her mouth behind him.

     "Lance! Change of plans, meet me and Hunk at the control center. It's near the big tower thingy." Pidge yelled on the com, trying to describe what the control center looked like.

"On it!" Lance confirmed, his expression dropping when he heard Pidge's words. He sat down in the pilot chair and powered up Blue, heading straight for the large tower in the center of the city.

—After Battle—

"Wooh! What is this stuff!" Lance asked with an esthetic expression, taking a swig from a blue drink that glowed abnormally.

     "It's our planet's signature drink! It comes from the roots of our trees!" One of the civilians said with a chirp.

    "It's has side effects that flip your personality. And the red ones boost your emotions." Another one said with curiosity, wondering why the blue paladin was so jolly.

     Lance furrowed his brows, "Why haven't I heard of these before!?" He said with a laugh. Meanwhile the team watched with annoyance.

The blue paladin was giggling and smile so much his cheeks must be numb. To the others he must look uber happy and light on his toes.

Shiro groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Why did you have to give him an emotion boosting drink?" He said to himself.

The alien next to him perked up and turned to him, "I gave him a drink that changes personality diametrically, I'm sure of it." The alien said to Shiro.

Shiro furrowed his brows, "That can't be right..." The older man's expression dropped as he turned to the others listening in to the conversation. Their expressions revealed confusion.

They turned their eyes back to Lance, who was currently flirting with one of the planets princes.

Shiro's eyes widened as he took in a sharp breath, "...but if this is the opposite of his real behavior, then..."

"Oh my god," Pidge muttered under her breath as the realization hit her. Allura brought a hand to her mouth in shock.

But for a long time, they just sat there. Every last one of them, stood there not knowing what to do. And their eyes filled with sorrow as they hopelessly watched Lance giggle at some alien's joke.

:::::::::::::

This was short, but it has plot so like.

COMMENT FOR PART TWO (2)

Total Word Count: 643