〒- Inevitable Positions 1/2 -〒

thERES A LOT OF KLANCE IN THIS SO PREPare
also im working on part two of just one sip

another thing........ WHOLY FUCK WE HIT 16k OVERNIGHT AGAIN! YOU GUYS ARE TOO MUCH I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH OMG

::::::::::::

Lance's P.O.V.

I felt the pain before I even opened my eyes. A harsh thumping in my side that made me hiss in discomfort.

     My eyes slid open to reveal the dark walls of a cell. "Hello?" I called out into the darkness, my eyes still adjusting to the dim lit area.

     I heard shuffling from another part of the room, "Hello?" I repeated again, my voice sounded raspy from lack of use.

There was more movement, and I saw a small light moving as I heard the shuffling. "Lance? Is that you?" Keith whispered from across the cell.

"Yeah," I wasn't able to finish the sentence in one breath, just moving to talk hurt whatever wounds I had.

"It's...It's me." I said, taking in huffs of air. "Are you okay?" I asked Keith, who was currently trying to get off the cuffs around his wrists.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." Keith said with a grunt as he tried pulling his cuffs off again. It was then that I noticed my hands were also cuffed together.

"Do you remember what happened?" I asked him in a hushed voice. My eyes had finally adjusted to the darkness of the cell. And a small light that shone through the window of the door assisted that.

    "All I can remember is being surrounded by Galra, and then probably being knocked out." Keith explained to me.

     "What happened to you?" Keith asked me as he pushed himself up against the wall across from me.

    I pushed my palm harder into the wound on my side, thought it was hard with them being cuffed. "I can't remember a damn thing," I croaked out.

    My breathing was uneven and ragged, "But I think—." Before I could finish I broke out into a coughing fit.

     "Are you okay?!" Keith had stood up and shuffled over to me. And as he got closer, he noticed the blood that stained my suite.

     "Oh my god Lance! What happened?" Keith stared at the unknown wound on my left side. I let out a husked chuckle.

    "That's the thing, I don't know. The last thing I can remember is eating at breakfast." I said, and it was true. I have no idea how I got here or where I am.

    "You must have hit your head while fighting. But right now we're being held in a cell on one of the Galra's ships." Keith started to explain. "And the most important thing that we need to focus on right now is getting out of here."

I nodded. "Take a look around then. See what we can find. They took all of my weapons obviously, so we need to compromise." I said, taking a pan around the room. Keith following suit.

"There!" I perked up, "There's a vent in the corner!" I whispered, pointing to a bolted vent that was, indeed, in the corner of the cell.

"Perfect." Keith said more to himself than me. "Come on Lance." He said, motioning me to follow him.

I grit my teeth as I pushed myself off of the wall into an upright position. Keith blinked in realization as he stumbled over to me, "Sorry, I forgot you were hurt." Keith said, offering me a bounded hand.