☆ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ☆

I just wanted to thank you all for this wonderful journey.

100k feels like an ungraspable number and I can't believe we hit it.

     I started this book first when I was 12 years old and I've been writing it ever since, and I just can't fathom the love I have been given for it. It sparked something in my heart, helped me grow and realize that writing is something that I was meant to do. I can't thank you all enough for staying with me and enjoying my book, but it's time that I ended it.

When I first started this book I was going through a bad patch of depression and self-harm. I suppose I thought that if I wrote my thoughts down and incorporated them into my stories then it would make me feel better. But I was wrong. It only made me delve further into my depression and suicidal thoughts. I thought this book would just be a flop and only be read by my friends, but I was also wrong on that. I gained hundreds to thousands of you guys at a fast rate. It made me so happy to see the wonderful comments from you all. I felt like I had a purpose, and I know it sounds stupid. But to someone who thought that living was just a task and if they were gone nothing would change, a simple thing like feeling the need to publish the next chapter would give them meaning.

     After three years of writing this, I've decided that there is not enough inspiration to drag it on longer. I will keep the book posted, but there will be no new chapters.

     I have been working on a large project. A fantasy, YA fiction and adventure book that I have put so much love into creating. No chapters have been posted but it is definitely in the works. I care about this book like it's my life source, as I'm sure many other authors feel about their own writings. If you would like to read it, you could follow me to know when it's uploaded.

     If you're interested in my work and liked my writing style in "Papercuts," I urge you to try out my other books (although some are old.)

     And last but not least, thank you all so much for 100K reads! I couldn't have made it this far without you and I am forever in debt!

     For the fellow writers, I wish you luck! And I hope everyone else pursues what they dream for and grow as life goes on!

💗I love you all. Strive for what makes you happy, good bye.💗

     Sincerely,
           Author