미 The Deep End 1/2 미

i would like to apologize for the lack of updating!

::::::::::::

Lance's P.O.V.

"Hunk to your left!" Keith yelled on the coms, making Hunk jerk left in his lion just as a fighter ship shot at him. He hit the galra ship, striking it down.

     "This is getting out of hand!" Keith yells into the com as he swoops around the main galra's ship. Shiro grunted as he collided with an enemy ship.

     "Just stick together! Pidge is on the planet still, she's with Matt trying to hack the system." Shiro shouted on the mic.

     "I'll go help Pidge!" I yelled into my mic, flipping my lion around and heading back to the planet.

     "No! We need you here Lance!" Shiro commanded with a grunt, his own lion clashing with other galra. But I was already flying in the direction of the galra base where Pidge was.

     I was almost at the base before a my ship attacked me. "It's Lotor!" I yelled into the mic in alarm.

"Lance get out of there!!" Shiro yelled, but we were already engaged.

     Lotor shot at me, knocking my lion into flips. I grit my teeth as my head banged against the back of my chair.

      "Surrender Voltron to me!" Lotor's voice boomed from his ship. I groaned, a pain thumping in the back of my head.

      "Never!" I screamed and shot at him, flying my lion around his ship. I could feel Lotor's rage in the atmosphere as I continued to hit his ship.

"Fire with all you've got!" I shouted as blue pulled back and shot a ray of ice at Lotor's ship.

They didn't seem to move, and for a second I thought I had won. But then it hit me, a huge wave of quintessence that sent me and blue stumbling down to the planet.

I flew from my seat and into the air as I fell out of blue's mouth. "AHH!!!" There was a flash of bright sky before I plummeted into the planet's ocean.

——

My eyes flue open at the feeling of water filling my lunges. I screamed but only bubbles came out. Realization hit me and I started swimming for the ocean's surface.

My throat and nose burned from the salty water, making me want to puke. I clawed through the water and tried to reach the surface, fighting through the horrid pain coursing through my body.

      "Help!" I screamed, inhaling even more water. My heart filled with hope as my fingers reached through the surface.

Someone gripped my arm and hauled me out of the water. I didn't have time to process who it was as I was hauled onto the sandy shore.

I hurled the water out of my lunges. "Th-Thank you-." I choked out, but got cut off by someone kicking me to the ground.

"Tell your leader to give me Voltron or they wont get the blue paladin back!" Lotor ordered as he pushed his boot into my back.

I coughed up more water, taking deep breaths. "Screw off!" I cursed, even though my head was spinning.

He chucked my helmet next to my head. "Do it." Lotor said sternly, kicking me again.

I coughed up blood, I must have broken some ribs when I fell in the ocean. Water can turn solid if you fall from high enough.

"N-Never," I gruffly said, trying to push myself up, only to fall back down.

Lotor snarled at me and picked up my helmet. He brought it to his mouth and said into the mic, "I have your blue paladin. Hand over Voltron and you'll get him back!"

Voices were heard from the helmet, "Guys!" I yelled, though it was quiet and rough.

"Say goodbye," Lotor smirked before lifting his foot and smashing it onto my head, knocking me out.

:::::::::::

This is extremely short and I apologize on so many levels for the lack of updates!!
I URGE ANYONE WITH IDEAS TO MESSAGE ME AND I WILL WRITE THEM!!!
Recently I have been busy with the end of he school year. And I'm so so sorry!!

I love you all! i will be writing a part two obviously! vote if ya want me to write it!

Total Word Count: 707