〥Just One Sip 2/2〥

this will be short i think, butttttt rip yknow let it happen.

:::::::::::::::

Lance's P.O.V.

"Ugh..." I groaned as I leaned forward, my head hurts like hell. "What happened?" I asked myself quietly.

I was sleeping in my room, and had just woken up. But why was I in my room, and why was I asleep? Weren't we just on another planet.

The lights were off in my room. I flung the covers off of me and swung my legs over the side of the bed. That was when I noticed I was still in my armor.

I stood up, but sat immediately back down from being too nauseous. "Those damn drinks..." I whispered before gathering my strength and standing up, heading to the bathroom to wash up.

The faucet squeaked as I turned it on, splashing cold and refreshing water onto my face.

I heard a knock at my door. "Hey, Lance?" Shiro's voice quietly called for me through the door. I turned the sink off and stumbled out of the bathroom.

Before letting him in, I quickly wiped my eyes and combed my hair with my fingers. I opened the door and plastered a smile on my face, "Sup Shiro! Need anything?" I asked with exaggerated joy.

He had a troubled look on his face, "Breakfast is ready..." Shiro said and turned to leave. I watched him walk down the hallway with my brows furrowed.

"What's his problem?" I scoffed before inching back into my room to get changed out of my armor.

———

     My boots clicked on the castle floors as I closed in on the dining hall's doors. The door slid open automatically as I walked in.

     A smile mechanically smeared itself on my face. "Morning! Sorry I overslept, a beautiful person needs their beauty sleep." I said, each word skipping off my tongue.

    Everyone had a grim look on their face, the only person that managed a smile was Hunk. "Good morning, Lance. How did you sleep?" Hunk asked with an obviously forced smile.

    The corner of my lips twitched slightly, "Like a baby." I answered and slid into my seat next to Keith.

     It was uncomfortably silent for the next minute. "Uhh, what's with all the doom and gloom?" I frowned, curving my shoulders around myself.

     "Lance, we need to talk..." Shiro said quietly, not making eye contact with me. My body stiffened up and my hands started to shake.

    I fidgeted with my fingers under the table, hoping that no one noticed. Unfortunately, someone did.

     Keith reached over and gripped my shoulder, "Lance, is there something you want to tell us?" he asked in a quiet and comforting voice.

     My eyes widened and my heart race picked up. A lump formed in my throat and my chest tightened. "O-Of course not! Why would you think that?" I forced a smile onto my face.

     Keith's expression showed concern that I'd never seen before. I jumped when Hunk spoke from the left of me, "Lance, we know something is wrong. We are all here to help." he said quietly.

"Lance, my boy. There is no need to bottle up all of your emotions." Coran said from across the table.

I clutched my fists in my lap, this was all too much. It was all happening so fast. "Stop," I breathed out, "Just stop already!" I berried my head in my hands.