❤I've Fallen. But Not In Love❤

Magicallll. I'm back! And I can not believe how many reads this has gotten! Thank you all so much! This one shot will be about Lance falling. But not in love. What do you think that means? Comment your guess before you read!

THankS fOr 650+ ReAds

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Lance's P.O.V.

    I miss my amigos, my familia.

But everyone on the team misses their families. But they don't understand how close I was to mine. I just can't bare being apart from them.

They are my life.

Those were the thoughts that rushed through my head as I stared at the far drop below me.

My thoughts fought with each other as I stared out into the planet to see the villagers partying from victory. A victory with the galra.

But I wasn't celebrating—No.

If anything, I was crumbling. I was falling, falling into the abyss of thoughts. Just as I'd soon be falling off this balcony.

With shaky hands I grabbed onto the railing and pulled myself up.

I watched the other paladins walking back to the castle. It was now or never.

Lance is replaceable anyways.

I am just a normal boy from Cuba.

My body slowly started leaning forward. Making me slip and fall into the open air.

I turned and faced towards the sky. Hearing people scream my name while I got closer and closer to my end.

But then I stopped.

I was in mid air, stopped. I looked around and saw that Keith was holding me. He used his jetpack to fly up and catch me.

I had tears streaming out of my eyes. "WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!!!???" He yelled at me. I trembled.

I tried pushing away from him, "Stop! Let me go!" I struggled.

"And let you fall? No way!" Keith yelled. I sobbed in his arms. He held me close and slowly flew me to the ground.

"Why did you do that!?" He asked sadly. "I-I." I collapsed on the ground and curled into a ball.

Keith knelt in front of me. "I don't deserve to be here. I'm replaceable anyway! I want to be with my family. I miss them so much." I sobbed.

Keith pulled me in a hug just when I heard yells and footsteps. "You do deserve to be here. You are the heart of this team. If we lost you, I don't know if we could go on. And we all miss our families. I'm sorry you had to leave them. But please don't ever do that again." Keith started crying into my shoulder.

I heard the others approach, but the only thing I care about right now is Keith.

::::::::::::

I didn't want to make it short and make him jump and die. So I made a twist! Its late and im tired. I'll fix this tomorrow.

Total Word Count: 468