미 The Deep End 2/2 미

my ipads being a dick and im doing one of those restart things and now i have to set up my laptop again

:::::::::::::::

Lance's P.O.V.

My eyes shot open, making me instantly conscious of how cold it was. I took in a deep breath but immediately regretted it as water filled my lunges.

"Pull him up," a muffled voice said, out of range from my ears.

      Suddenly I was pulled out of wherever I was. Taking in large gasps of air, I opened my eyes; squinting as water burned in them.

      My arms were tied behind my back, and my legs were tied together. I was sitting in a chair, or more like being levitated by a chair on a rope.

      Bright purple walls took up the perimeter of the room. Looking down, my eyes grew wide as I saw a large tank of water.

"Hello, Blue Paladin." My head shot up at the sly greeting.

Lotor stood with a smirk plastered on his violet features. "Did you rest well?" He took a few steps forward and made a gesture to the man holding me up.

The chair was suddenly moved forward and I dropped harshly onto the ground.

"Can your species not hold their breath or something? A galran child could stay under fluid for hours," Lotor circles me like a fox analyzing its prey.

I grunted as he flicked me in the back of the head. "Since you're already here, and no one is coming. Let's have some fun shall we?" Lotor slipped my restraints off and kicked the chair out from beneath me. I was too weak to protest as I slammed onto the metal floor.

No one is coming.

I highly doubt that. The team couldn't function without a pilot for red. Personally I don't think they'd come for me if I was just their friend and not useful to Voltron. But the fact that they needed me for it made me stay confident.

Right?

"Piss of, Lotor," I coughed up some water. "Princess and the others will be here soon enough to kick your sorry ass."

"Ezor," Lotor completely ignored my attempt at intimidation and gestured to his subordinate.

      "Yah?" She was pink, never thought her to be galra if it weren't for her eyes. I watched as she came up to him and cocked her head cute-like.

      "Bring him to the abyss." Lotor smirked at me before turning without another word outside of the room.

       Ezor smiled in excitement. I was still heavily breathing from just chugging down gallons of water.

       She skipped over to me, stopping right at my feet. "We're going to have so much fun together!" she said before lifting her gun and wacking me in the head with it, knocking me out.

—-

"D-Damn. What the hell happened?" I squinted my eyes open, only to be greeted with more darkness.

I rubbed my eyes and opened them again incase I was still grubby from being unconscious. But no, it was still pitch black.

"Hello?" I pushed up off the floor and slicked my hair out of my face.

A childish laugh echoed around me. "Finally!" Ezor groaned, "I thought you'd never wake up."

      She hit me from behind, or at least I think it was her. The room I was in was completely black.