☉Some Things Just Never Change 2/2☉

EVERYONE KEEPS YELLING AT ME TO LET HIM DIE!!! FINE! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! I also made up the planets for this.
love you (=^ω^=)丿

:::::::::::::::::

Lance's P.O.V.

My eyes slid over the thick V shaped scar that sat directly above my heart. "What..." I ran my finger over the long scar. "What did I do to myself?"

I ran my tan fingers over the scar. It was jagged and ripped like burnt paper. All the memories suddenly started flowing back. The stabbing and slicing like a blob of red in my brain.

My expression changed quickly from surprised to bored. "How could I have forgotten?" I asked myself in a low voice.

If Hunk hadn't interfered I would have gotten what I wanted. I'm going to play it off with the team like I don't remember. It will make them feel less guilty.

My nails ran over the white scars that adorned both of my arms. A small smile crept up on my face. One for each sin I committed. Including envy.

"Let's go train, shall we?" I said to no one in particular as I stalked back into my room and change into training gear.

———————

    "Shiro, look out!!" Keith screamed as a robot started for him. The leader reacted quickly and turned with just enough time to slash the robot.

    I, on the other hand, hadn't had the energy to open my mouth all day. It's been almost a week since the day I woke up. And all day I would train, and when my team was asleep, I would train harder.

My muscles ached when I moved. I aimed my gun at the head of the galran robot and shot. I hit dead on.

Did I forget to mention we were on a mission to save a civilization on a planet called Getar? We got ourselves tangled up in a fight with the galra's new soldiers.

"Lance, look out!" I heard Hunk yell. I clicked my tongue and turned to look behind me. One of the soldiers was pointing his gun at me.

I quickly moved out of the way and succeeded in dodging the first shot. I didn't have so much luck for the second one.

It landed in the dead center of my chest, puncturing my lungs. Before it hit I shot my gun as well. I got a headshot and the robot instantly fell.

My eyes widened with pain. I jerked forward and started couching out tons of blood. My body felt like it was on fire. I heave out more blood, my hand was grasping just above the wound.

I took a deep breath, but it only made it worse. I choked on my own blood, causing me to drop down to a knee. I heard yelling and footsteps. But they were so faint. It's probably due to all of the blood I've already lost.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Lance, are you okay?!" I heard Pidge ask. I nodded, wiping my mouth. "I'm okay." I reassured her, even though I'm not.

"You don't look okay." Keith commented. I glared at him. "Shut it, mullet." I grit my teeth to try and stop myself from puking.

"Get him back to the ship! We'll handle things here." Shiro ordered Keith. Keith nodded and started hoisting me up from under my shoulders.

I hissed in pain. "Sorry." He said as he started for the ship. My legs dragged against the dusty ground that covered Getar.

My eyelids were half closed, "Hey, Keith?" I said weakly. Keith looked to me. "Yeah, Buddy?" He responded.