Chapter 9

Cookie stood on the balcony of the place they were. She gazed out over the city. So many thing running ramped. Her heart at war with her mind. Even though deep down in her mind she knows her heart is right.

She was so deep in her troubles she diddnt even realize she wasn't alone. A deranged Anika creep through the doors aiming a gun at Cookies back.

The gun diddnt need to be cocked she thought that was weird but, she diddnt care. She was to through. She pulled the trigger and not 1 but 3 bullets shot out the gun at rapid speed.

It scared her she had no clue as to what just happened. She unknowingly choose a semi automatic pistol. She could hear the strolls of people inside due to the loud sound and echo the gun caused.

When she opened her eyes she saw Cookie on the floor wheezing. From what she could grasp she saw two parts of her bleeding. Her upper thigh and abdomen was bleeding. Saturating the white of her dress. The other part was her back. It was leaking profusely.

So much blood. Is all Anika thought. Her actions weighing on her now. She screamed and dropped the gun running to Cookie.

She touched her and Cookie hissed. She was barily breathing. Immense pain is all she felt. Cookie phone begun to ring Anika looked at it and saw Jamals name.

She quickly grabbed it as she heard sirens approaching. Answering she heard everyone's voice on the other side. Shooting questions left and right. Anika started to cry surely this mistake was punishable.

When Lucious and the boys heard the crying they grew scared. A quick mutter of I'm sorry rushed through the phone. Lucious knew that voice and it wasn't Cookie. He could faintly hear the siren over the phone. He jetted out to the balcony the boys hot on his tail.

When he saw her he dropped to his knees. He saw the gun he saw Anika backing away. He couldn't comprehend. He acted fast he shoved the gun in her discarded purse and threw it at her. The boys stood in shock. They couldn't process anything.

He checked Cookie pulse she was breathing but losing alot of blood. He couldn't tell from where. Her dress was almost halfway red. He heard paramedics asking if everyone is ok. He couldn't speak. He only watched her chest rise and fall slowly.

The boys called for them and everything kicked into high gear. He harshly yanked Anika around. He had so much rage he had the means to kill her right in public. He forced her into the ambulance.

It would bad at this moment for him to force her to ride somewhere else. Cookie was in drastic condition. The paramedics gave no information but, by the way they dashed about the vehicle gave him that sense. He glared at Anika. One so cold and deadly she damn near fainted from fear.

"Cookie can you hear me?" The paramed female asked Cookie trying to get a response. Nothing. Suddenly her body started to convulse and her breath came out irregular.

"SHE'S GOING INTO SHOCK!" Called out the paramed strapping her down. Anika asked a hand over her mouth. She had no clue what that meant but, it was bad.

The ambulance stopped suddenly and the doors flew open. They rushed her put and into the hospital. Lucious in close tow. He could hear the boys in a rush to catch up. All he cared bout in the moment was Cookie. She had passes out. They rushed her through a door and stopped him from going through.

He couldn't think, he couldnt breath, he couldnt move. He couldn't do a damn thing. That's what was eating him up. He slumped in a chair. Emotionless and nonmoving. His heart felt like it stopped.