Chapter 17

Cookie climbed out of the tub refreshed. Not only that but she was in a good mood. She decided teasing Lucious would be a little fun before their day got serious. They had big boss moves to make.

She eased down the steps in nothing but her lacy bra and barely there underwear. Lucious was on the phone walking back into the house from outside.

His eyes damn near popped out his head. That was a sight to see. Her soft caramel skin, her prominent curves, and long natural hair flowing down her back. It had his manhood jumping to attention.

He forgot what he was doing and the smirk on her face proved she knew what she was doing. She walked past him torwards the kitchen.

He turned watching the way her hips swished and her ass jiggled. His mouth was watering on the spot. She put a little extra swish in her step. She had him wrapped around her finger.

"Lucious?" Thirsty voice called out.

"Huh? Yeah do that." He responded hanging up catching Thirsty mid word.

He followed behind the Vixen happily. When he entered the kitchen she was drinking a water bottle like she was waiting for him to come in. His eyes trailed over her body as he walked up to her.

"Mmm..Why you walking around like that?" He growled running a finger down the center of her chest.

"This is how I walk around when I'm comfortable. Got a pronlem?" She asked biting the tip of her nail.

She was driving him crazy and she knew it. She planned on having alot of fun teasing him.

"Nope. Not at all. Unless you want me to take you again." He growled kissing her neck slowly while his hands came to rest on her hips.

"I don't think that'll be good for you old man. You might pull something." She teased earning a glare from him.

"Old? I tore your ass up last night." He huffed.

"Oh you diddnt do shit." She poked.

"Really? Then why couldn't you walk? I pummeled that pussy girl." He growled his ego slightly damaged. Cookie couldn't fight her blush. Lucious had always been very vulgar.

"My legs weren't used to being stretched. It was nothing." He smirked she was a damn lie.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really." She stated.

Lucious grabbed one of her legs bringing it up to his hip. Cookie whinced then glared at him. He chuckled then grabbed her other leg hoisting her up on the counter.

"Baby you alright. Maybe you need to stretch." He teased.

She huffed at him then laughed when he started to nip her jaw. She was always so ticklish there.

"Stop that." She giggled pushing his chest.

He backed up letting her jump down. Right then the workers started arriving. One of the male workers walked in and stopped in the doorway. He was doing a hard time hiding the lust he was showing. Lucious growled glaring at the young boy.

"You wanna keep your fucking eyes? I suggest you do your job." He growled puffing his chest out.

The boy hurriedly scurried out the kitchen. Cookie rolled her eyes. He was so damn possesive. It was sexy and annoying at the same time. Her turned back to Cookie with a frown.

"Go put some damn clothes on." He demanded.

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes brushing past him. As she did so he gave her a harsh punishment slap on her ass. She sucked in a large gulp of air hissing.
She knew when he switched into his mood he wasn't for the bullshit.