Chapter 15

Cookie was confused on the ride to Lucious's. She wondered what sparked his sudden touchyness. It irked her. The sexual tension loomed over them like a heavy rain cloud.

'You liked it!' Her mind butted in. Cookie mentally rolled her eyes.

Of course she liked it. She hasn't been touched in months. She wanted to be touched. Now she was at her needest point. Hell she hasn't gone without sex this long since prison.

' You want him to touch you though.' Her subconscious chimed in again.

She scolded herself. Why must her mind not cooperate with the lies she tells herself. Sometimes she diddnt want to except something. She'd convince herself it wasn't true, but then bam in cones her mind fucking shit up.

'You love the way he makes you feel.'  You don't love him she chanted in her head.

Lucious glanced over at Cookie. He noticed her her face would frown slightly every now and then. She looked to be arguing with herself.

"You're a fucking prick." She suddenly groaned then, slapped a hand over her mouth.

Lucious looked at her startled. It had been dead quiet before hand. She slumped in her seat in embarrassment, she probably looked crazy.

"Sorry" she squeaked her embarrassment slowly drowning her as he just stared at her.

She thought it was because of what she did, but really it was because her new position in the seat made the swell of her breasts more visible. He could see the bright red lacy bra. Which he so badly wanted to discard.

Cookie grew confused under his gaze after a while. She surveyed herself and gasped when she saw her bra showing. She fixed herself in the seat them turned to him. She rose a brow, she was not impressed with his little sneaky self.

As the car pulled up into the driveway he finnaly tore his gaze from her. He had to get under control. He knew this woman. When he dropped the news on her. She wouldn't just fling herself in his arms.

There was more turmoil in the situation. The soul problem really wasn't about the marriage it was about them. The marriage was the sprinkles on a cupcake.

He knew he would have to work. Be only hoped after this she would ease up on her walls. Give him just a inch of leeway. He could for sure do the rest.

They exited the car, but not before he gave her his jacket. Fall was fast approaching it was breezy and chilly.

It was the basic gestures he showed her that had her swooning. He gave her a small smile before helping her out the car. The entered the mansion and got settled. Cookie fixed herself a drink then sat down in a chair in front of his desk.

"Lay it on me." She stated taking the drink to the head not even showing any indication it burnt. She fixed herself another one and waited patiently.

"Thirsty came through. Well him and his mole. They have been tailing Tariq for a while now. It seems Tariq has been out in Philly making deals, digging dirt, and lurking around. He really wants me going down." Lucious started fixing himself a drink. Cookie wasn't phased that's basic shit.

"When the streets proved to be zipped tight. He outsourced. Taking cold cases and stacking my file." Cookie rose a brow. That was a bitch move. Someone so dead set on getting justice right was stacking files that's a shame.

"Thirsty did a little more digging. Hes been imbezling money from the FBI. How he got in the database we don't know. We do know he planned on bribing people with the money. On top of that he trails us. Watching our every move. Which is nothing out of the ordinary right? Wrong he's suspended." An evil grin pushed onto her face. Lucious mirrored her expression. Sometimes the pair looked like The Joker and Harley in their evilist momments.