Chapter 22

Lucious woke up in his bed the next day. His soul empty and void. He had his moment to be broken. Today was a new day. It was war. A war that was declared the moment Tariq walked in that penthouse. Lucious was rebooted and ready to go.

He looked around his room. His eyes landing on the broken flat screen. He remembered shooting it last night. Cookie was all over the news. Headlines like "The crazed fan strikes again.", "Missing Lyon", "Dead or Alive.".

It gave him a head ache. Lucious trudged into his bathroom looking over the damage to it. A shattered mirror glass all over the floor. He shook his head at his self. Looking down at his hands which were bandaged tight.

He sighed walking into his closet. As he got dressed he heard commotion in the house. Groaning he hurriedly got dressed. He knew those voices.

"Where is that big headed, night light, bastard at?" Carols voice echoed in the house.

"Oh Lucious?!" Candace called in a mocking tone.

"Guys look he's probably not in the best of moods." Jamal tried to defuse the situation.

"Look baby Auntie loves you, but I will shove yo ass out my way." Carol snapped pinching his cheeks hard. Jamal whined rubbing his face when she let go.

"Lucious?!" Candace called again.

"He don't wanna be bothered. Now can you leave?!" Hakeem snapped at Candace. She glared down at him.

"God just like your mother." She groaned.

"Lucious! I swear to god I'll fuck yo little house up if you don't bring your ass." Carol shouted. Andre covered his ears.

Lucious could hear the voices getting closer to his room. It was only a matter of time untill the Haloway sister's stormed in his room. He half expected them to show up soon. It's all over the tabloids.

"Can you just wait. Like what if he's pissed or something." Andre spoke.

"Andre. Andre. Boy do you see these faces? We don't give a damn. Move." Carol snapped.

Seconds later his doors flew open. In stalked both the sisters followed by the boys. Lucious stood in the middle of his room with a steel face.

"What's up you slimy bastard." Carol spoke. Lucious walked to his dresser pulling out his cufflinks.

"Carol." Lucious greeted unphased by her animosity.

"Lucious." Candace spoke. It was a simple greeting, but he could hear the dislike in her voice.

"Candace." Lucious greeted.

"Boys." He greeted once more.

He grabbed his suit jacket putting it on. He eyed everyone in the room waiting for someone to state their business. Candace cleared her throat.

"You need to clean up." She spoke distastefuly as she glanced around the room.

"Shut up Candace. Where's my sister?" Carol asked.

"Our" Candace chimed in.

"That's what I said MY sister." Carol snapped. They glared each other down. Lucious cleared his throat.

"To answeryour question. With you ex-fling." He spoke torwards Carol. Candace glared at her younger sister.

"Now if you excuse me I need to find her. So if you were to be so kind as to make yourself useful and get to know your nephew's." Lucious spoke walking out his room.

"Couldn't keep yourself in your own pants huh?" Candace snapped at Carol. Carol flipped her off walking to Jamal.

"Show me around. Come you two as well. Cause somebody better explain. What the fuck is going on." Carol spoke as they walked out the room.