Chapter 13

It was a while before Lucious came back to go to sleep. Hakeem had brought his big head ass over with a crying baby. Lucious ultimately told him he needs to talk to his mom when she's better. Sure Lucious was great with Bella but, that dosent mean he wasn't an expert.

When he walked back in his room his Queen was fast asleep. She took it on her self to cuddle his pillow. He silently chuckled at the scene.

No matter what he wanted this back. Sure they have been on level ground for a while but, he missed her period. Everything about her. He made a promise that he would have her.

That was a promise he would keep. Thristy texted him about some good news he had. Lucious only hoped it was just the news he needed.

As he crawled back under the covers she shifted slightly. It took all of 2 seconds before she latched on to him. When they were together she loved being on him more than the bed.

Her body recognized him even in her sleep. They fit together like a puzzle. He wrapped his arms around her when she started to figit in her sleep. She sighed in content. Lucious drifted off to sleep. One of the most peaceful and good sleeps he's had in a while.

Cookie woke the next morning to the featherlike feel of fingers in her hair. She nestled into the warmth then whinced from her shoulder pain. Lucious had noticed the slight movement and looked down at the woman on his chest.

He had just been lying awake staring at the ceiling. Not bored like but just there. He hadn't even realized he was running his fingers through her hair. She looked up at him catching his gaze and slightly smiled.

Did cookie feel weird? Yes she did. It's been a while since they slept in the same bed. Her heart was fluttering. It thumped with happiness. Cookie just savored the moment. She missed this as well.

She not only had the best sleep but, she had memory as a dream. When she looked up at him she couldn't help the smile.

"Jaunitas making breakfast right now." He said to her.

He expected some lip but, she just nodded the stared at the wall. In the state he was in. He half expected her to pull away from him. Yet here she was lying on him still. To say he was shocked was an understatement.

"Hey. You remember when we first met?" She asked him glancing up at him with a smile. Lucious thought back then smiled back.

"Like any other day." He grinned. Letting his mind take him back.

×××××××××××××FLASHBACK××××××××××

Knock. Knock. Knock.

The furious pounding on door continued. Young Lucious groaned. It was an annoying sound. The girl on his lap took a puff of the blunt then passed it to him.

"Vernon man. Get that shit." He commanded then took a puff hiself.

Vernon grumbled something under his breath then got up. The girl on Lucious's lap moved to straddle him. He diddnt mind. The girl knew what she was getting into.

Lucious diddnt do relationships....or so he thought. The girl who's name he forgot began to kiss on his neck and grind on him. He was momentarily lost in the actions. That was untill Vernon sucked in a breath then breathed out damn.

Lucious looked at him to see him peeking out the blinds. Vernon pulled back then fixed his clothes in the mirror.

"Who is it?" Lucious asked taking another puff. Groaning when the knocking started up again.

"I don't know. She's FINE as fuck bro." Vernon breathed out checking hiself again. The girl in on his lap rolled her eyes.

Vernon opened the door and was met with a young Cookie. She was rather curvy short girl. Her breasts were a little over average nice and perky. The black tank top showed the swell of then in her sports bra.