Chapter 20

Lucious eased out of his office chair to the small bar in the corner. His no good brother should be here soon. Honestly Lucious wanted to just kill him, but he planned on destroying him first. As like a misty cloud his half brother walked into his office escorted by Webb.

"Lucious Lyon. Never thought I'd be back in this house." He spoke looking around.

Lucious rolled his eyes. Grabbing a second glass. He filled it then walked over to his desk setting the second drink on it. Tariq eyed him curiously.

"What do you want?" He asked watching for any movement Lucious made.

"What do you mean? Can't a i just want to see my brother?" Lucious spoke taking a sip of of his drink.

"Oh well if that's the case I'll remember that when I come see you in jail." He spoke folding his arms over his chest.

Lucious shook his head. Moments like these he wondered why he couldn't go on a killing spree to ensure he's drama free.

"Look unless you explain to me why I was summoned I'm out." He smirked. Lucious pointed to the seat in front of his desk. Tariq hesitantly took a seat.

"Suprisingly I'm not the one you pissed off. You don't have to deal with me." Lucious shrugged.

"Which one of you Lyons I gotta take out now?" Tariq smirked.

Cookie slipped in the room shutting the door quietly. She crept up behind Tariq as he asked that question. She slapped her hands on his shoulders scaring him.

"That would be me, but your not taking anyone down." Cookie spoke walking around him.

Lucious's fist clenched as he watched Tariq watch her. It was no secret he wanted everything Lucious had. Especially his Cookie.

"Well if it isn't Ms.Cookie Lyon. Looking as sexy as ever." He smirked winking at her.

Lucious contained the primal growl that threatened to leak from his lips. With a scowl he took his drink straight to the head. He sat down behind his desk with the deadly glare at his half brother. Who was to busy oggoling Cookie as she fixed her a drink. It was a good thing he made two drinks, he would need the second one.

"Listen we need you to do something for us." Cookie stated walking over to Lucious. Lucious took the second drink straight back.

She noticed his turmoil and took a seat on his lap. He physically calmed as he wrapped a possesive arm around her waist. Tariq scoffed.

"Why would I do something for you?" He laughed. Cookie smirked sipping her drink.

"I don't remember giving you a choice. Do you?" She asked Lucious.

He shook his head taking the drink out her hands and taking a drink. She glared at him.

"You see either you do it or you don't. Your road still leads to jail." Cookie shrugged.

Tariq laughed once again. He had a smug look on his face. Lucious couldn't wait to wipe it off.

"That's funny the only one I see going to jail is him?" Tariq pointed out.

"Lucious would you do the honours baby?" Cookie stated winking at him.

Lucious smiled he would never turn down the chance to royaly fuck some one. He turned his attention to Tariq who still had the smug look on his face.

"You see dearest brother we know everything. From your stacking files to your hack into the FBI system. To me that seems like extensive jail time. Right Cook?" Lucious stated enjoying as his smug smile left his face.