Chapter 19

"What the fuck do I do Becky huh? Walk up in there after a week and be like you're always in my dreams, date?" Jamal snapped frustradly.

"Yeah." Becky stated simply.

Jamal groaned. That docter has been sliding his way into Jamals dreams every night . Jamal felt he was to old for wet dreams, but they just kept coming.

"Uggggg! You don't even understand the situation." He groaned.

"Let me guess he was hot, you clicked, now you want some dick." Becky teased. He glared at her. She was right. Everyone has needs to fulfill.

"Shut up." Jamal snapped throwing his pencil at her.

"I'm just saying I get a steady supply of dick. No need for me to stress." She gloated flipping her head.

"A battery operated one." He joked.

"Fuck you!" She snapped.

Cookie walked in the studio to see Jamal. She smiled brightly at him walking over to hug him.

"Hey ma." He smiled accepting her kiss on his cheek. She grabbed his face looking in his eyes with a calculated gaze.

"Who is it?" She asked plopping down next to him. Becky laughed at his face. He seemed shocked.

"W..what you talking about?" He asked sheepishly. Cookie smacked her lips.

"Uh huh? Now who is he?" She asked. Becky cleared her throat to chime in receiving a glare from him.

"No one ma. You tripping." He joked nervously.

"Quit lying boy. I see that dreamy look in your eyes." She stated causing him to blush. He eyed her curiously.

"I could say the same to you." He retorted. Cookies eyes went wide. With a cough she pulled herself together.

"We not talking about me." She snapped. Becky couldn't hold in her laughter. Cookie and Jamal snapped their heads to her.

"The hell you laughing for. You to." Jamal snapped throwing her business out on the table.

She went to snap back at him but the studio door caught everyone's attention. Hakeem bounced in with Bella in his hands.

"There go another one." Cookie groaned. He to had the love struck aura hanging on him.

"What?" Hakeem asked.

"Nothing. Give me my baby." She cooed as Bella reached for her.

"Who's got you sprung?" Jamal asked. Hakeem grinned real big.

"No one. What about you?" Hakeem asked testing the waters.

"No one." He countered.

Everyone sat back looking at eachother. Someone had to confess and Cookie damn sure wasn't saying shit. As the pressure and silence was at its peak the door opened again. In waltzed Lucious.

"Hey you guys seen.."He stopped talking feeling the tension.

All eyes were on him. Jamal noticed how Cookie shifted when he walked in. He narrowed his eyes. Thinking about the clues.

"ooooo...Dads sprung to. Damn everybody hiding something." Hakeem blurted in the silence.

"I'm not sprung." Lucious chuckled walking deeper into the room. Cookie narrowed her eyes at him. He's a damn lie.

"As a matter of fact I think she's sprung." He joked. Jamal took note how his eyes lingered on Cookie. Cookie scoffed at his comment.

"Something up mom?" Jamal asked accusingly narrowing his eyes. Cookie looked down at Bella hiding her blush.