Chapter 31

"Cookie baby. Come on love. I'm hungry." Lucious whinned on the bed.

She was supposed to be ready god damn 10 minutes ago. She giggled in the bathroom applying her lip stick then smacking her lips. She smiled in the mirror that fully pleasured glow on her.

She wore a light grey tank top with a dark grey skirt. She thought she looked popping. By the way Lucious watched her as she exited the bathroom proved so. He walked up behind her and helped her slip on her sandals. It was getting harder to be so mobile nowadays.

 It was getting harder to be so mobile nowadays

"You look beautiful baby." He complemented kissing her lips.

She smiled wiping her lip stick off his mouth. As the migrated to the living room they could hear arguing. Cookie sighed her moment of peace gone.

"What did you do?" Andre snapped at Hakeem. He looked confused.

"I don't know. She won't let me in." He groaned.

Andre shook his head. Lucious and Cookie eased in the room as Hakeem left out.

"What's going on?" Lucious asked. Seconds later he got his answer.

"GET OUT!" Tiana yelled. Hakeem sighed loudly.

"BRING ME YOUR MOM." She snapped next. Hakeem walked into the living room pleading with his eyes. Cookie sighed.

"Tiana?" Cookie asked softly. The door cracked and Tiana peeked out.

She grabbed Cookie pulling her in the room. She looked distraught. Cookie glanced around the room and her eyes widened when she looked on the bed.

Over sixteen pregnancy test layed across the bed. All positive. Cookie squealed. More grandbabies. Tiana looked as if she was gonna pass out. Cookie calmed down and approached her sitting her on the bed.

"Why aren't you happy?" She asked concerned. Tiana sniffled her eyes welling up with instead tears.

"What if he dosent want it? We talked about kids the other day and he said Bella was still really young." She sniffled wiping her eyes. Cookies eyes softened.

"Did he say exactly he diddnt want anymore?" She asked sitting next to her. Tiana shook her head no.

"See he never said that. I know him, You know him he's gonna be ecstatic." She spoke giving motherly advice.

"He might just get a big headed boy." Cookie joked. Tiana cracked a smile letting out a single chuckle. Cookie rubbed her shoulders.

"There's that smile. Now get up. Fix yourself and come on. We got 5 hungry men out there." Cookie teased standing up. Tiana stood and embraced her.

"Thank you Cookie you're the best mom a Girl could ask for." She whispered pulling away. Cookie smiled softly her words touching her heart.

'Damn these hormones!' She cursed in her head.