Chapter 23

Cookie sat in the little room she was locked up staring at the ceiling. She couldn't help, but chuckle. These two guards were about the stupidest Kidnappers she ever met.

They move her from place to place every time they've been found out. They don't even know what their gonna ask for. Cookie smirked, they should have asked for something a long time ago. She lost track of time, but she knows she's been gone a long time. To long.

You'd think she'd be dieing or sick, but actually she's well fed. Anika for some reason freaks out when she isn't given good. If she thinks keeping her alive when Lucious catches her will help her she's wrong.

Cookie wasn't even going crazy. I mean how could she. She sleeps like 24/7 now. She half expected herself to be like those movies when people get kidnapped for a long time how they flip out or are starved. She just felt like she was isolated from the world that's it.

Her door unlocked signaling that it was lunch time. Tariqs head popped into the room with a scowl. He hated coming in her room. It meant leaving with your feelings hurt. Cookie was as mean as a rabid pitbull with rattlesnakes and an electric fence. They needed to agree on something to ask for, before he snapped.

"Here." He spoke as he shoved a plate of food at her. She showered at it. That's not at all what she wants.

"You gotta mom?" Cookie asked. Tariq hesitantly nodded. Cookie laughed.

" She probably dead." She wheezed out. Tariq twitched in anger.

"As dead as your Dms. As dead as role kill. As dead as your sex life. As dead as...you." She smirked crossing her arms.

Tariq snapped grabbing her by the throat choking her. She smiled at him while he was doing it. It made him angrier. He released her harshly making her fallback.

"I was wondering when you'd stop being a bitch and grow some balls." She spoke coughing.

Tariq slapped her across the face with enough force to whiplash her head. Her blood spit across the wall.

"You want me to show you what balls I have huh? Oh I think it'll be fun....for me." He chuckled down at her.

He grabbed her by her shirt yanking her off the bed. It ripped on one side. She stumbled trying to catch her balance. She diddnt like the way that sounded. She struggled tooth and nail out the room door.

When they made it into the living room. She felt that all to fimilar tingle. She struggled harder untill there was a knock at the door. It was the special knock. Cookies hope deflated some that was the knock to come back in the house if you left. The tingles wouldn't stop though.

Tariq unlocked the locks on the door. He had Cookie by the hair in one hand and the door lock in the other. Before he could open it it was kicked open. He jumped back pulling his gun out immeadetly.

I shaking Anika holding her shoulder limped in. Followed by a very very pissed Lucious. You could feel the anger rolling off him. It made the room hot. He looked like he could snap a finger and flames would erupt. He looked like the devil. His gun came up aimed directly at Tariq.

"Don't come any closer...i..ill shoot her." Tariq threatened aiming the gun at Cookies head.

Lucious looked her over quickly. Besides the redness of her face and busted lip she was fine. Besides her ripped shirt. Just looking at her though made him angrier. He could see the glow she had, her hips were getting wider and she had a little pouch.

He diddnt think she even knew. He locked eyes with her and was taken aback when they were just as fiery as his. He couldn't focus in that right now. He had to get her safe in his arms.