Chapter 12

There he stood in the doorway of his office. Glaring at her. He sent the boys home and told them to come by tommorow. He had some shit to settle. She looked up at him with a nervous smile. He stalked around the desk and stood in front of her. She leaned back in the chair to meet his gaze wincing alittle.

"Seriously!? Fuck man." He groaned rubbing his temples. His eyes scanned her body zoning in on the bandages. He searched for any other injury.

Cookie nervously chuckled, "I'm fine Lucious." He scowled at her.

"I'm fine Lucious." He mocked in a girly voice.

"It's not like I got shit 3 times or something." He continued in the same voice.

"Fuck off!" She snapped at him. She attempted to get up but, her pain skyrocketed to new heights. A strangled sound cane from her as she fell back.

"Shit Cookie quit moving like that." His face was full of concern. As heated as he was with her he still cared about her well being.

"I know you got alot of questions and this whole Cookie vengeance thing in your head going on...again" Lucious spoke in distant mind.

Lord knows everyone in Philly remembers that day. Andre was 6 and had come home with a giant bruise on his back. Cookie went ape shit. She found out it was this big ass 8 grader whupping his ass on his way home.

Cookie said fuck that shit. She taught him how to break an arm. My ass was banned to the garage because I snapped at Andre and called him a little bitch.

Needless to say that boys mother came knocking at our door. As soon as Cookie had opened the door she was clocked dead in the face. Then the woman took off.

Cookie went through every resource she had to track her down. When she did she beat her ass in the middle of the street. In front if her kids and, damn near all of philly.

"But just for a few days rest. I'll fill you in on everything. Just rest." He pleaded.

Even if she diddnt want to acknowledge it he was right. She nodded and he gave her one of his dazzling smiles. He made a move to grab her and she squared off with him.

"Chill that shit girl. You ain't gonna do shit." He professed. She knew better than to buck at him. Coming from anyone it was a treat to the Alpha.

"Now either you let me carry you willingly or I yolk your ass up. You choose." She smacked her teeth.

"That's what I thought."

Hard to belive Lucious Lyon the devil could be gentle right. He was carrying her like she was a beautiful diamond that would break if treated anything less. She hated it.

"Hurry up and put me down. I don't even know why I'm even talking to you." She groaned impatiently.

He looked at her with a rather serious face. Completely contrasting his way of carrying her. Something this woman could really do was smash his buttons fuck pressing.

He placed her on his bed but, not before gaining a snappy comment. The woman was really at it. He knew the night of the party pissed her off more than usual because they aren't together and, Anika not being at her disposal was adding to. So she was just spewing fire. Her fire only fueled his. He was becoming fed up quick.

Porsha came to deliver her medicine. Lucious was down in the kitchen drinking some water. He had retired out of his suit and opted for a wife beater and some pajama pants. He needed a few minutes of peace to calm hiself.

As he walked up the stairs his sleep deprivision really started to catch up. He has barely slept a wink. Her in a coma, Anika missing, Empire, Hakeem. He was running on empty he needed sleep.

"Here take your medicine." She snatched it from him. She wasn't letting up at all.

"I'm going to bed." He said walking to the other side of the bed.

"Why the hell can't you sleep somewhere else? Since I can't go home. I don't wanna sleep with yo...." Her snappy rant was cut short when he gripped her by the neck.

Her big doe like eyes stared back at him. His jaw clenched and eyes firey was always a sight to see. His eyes always had a weird way of darkening when he was angry. And boy was he.

Cookie knew she was treading on thin ice. She simply diddnt give a damn...well untill now. Her mouth sure did write a check he was gonna cash. Truth be told she's just in pain and being bitchy.

"Shut the fuck up! I don't know who the hell you think you talking to. Ain't nothing changed around her. Hurt or not. Keep on that's your ass. You hear?" He snapped.

She fucking shredded his last straw. Lucious ushered control over his house hold. Yes she was his equal be he still ruled the kingdom no matter what.

Cookie got fly with the mouth alot. With that she was put in her place. In more ways then one. If you catch my drift.

She nodded then whined when he tightened his hold, "Yes..ight Lucious damn" She rushed out. He released he before giving her a warning look.

She gave him the look she always gave him when he gripped her like that. She gave him that i,wanna eat you look. She couldn't help it. She momentarily forgot he wasn't hers. Maybe it's her medicine kicking in but, that look led to many things back in the day.

" God! Don't look at me like that woman." He gritted out through clenched teeth.

He crawled under his blanket a fresh hard forming. When all this mess in his life was done. He was gonna bed the little minx next to him. Punish her for everything she ever said or did outta line. He hoped his time would be short if Thirsty did his job.

"Take your ass to bed woman." She grumbled something in approval.

Her medicine had kicked in and she was pain free. Her sleep catching up to her quick. She heard him clap twice before the lights cut off. The only light in the room was from the cracked bathroom door he left for her.

Like good old times she figured she'd cuddle up with him. I mean hey mire warmth. She crawled over to his side laying her head on his chest. His arms comming to wrap around her waist.

He missed it just being him and his Cookie. He was gonna enjoy this moment. Him holding her again. He gave her a chaste kiss on the crown of her head before they drifted off into blissful sleep.

Or so they thought..

"DAD? MOM?"

You gotta be kidding.

Had a little to much fun writing this one

Had a little to much fun writing this one.😂😂

Anyways hope you enjoyed.

Collision Course update tommorow.