Chapter 16

Clothes started to fly. His suit jacket followed by her shirt. His tie and dress shirt followed by her pants.

He pushed her down on the bed making her land with a soft thump. She stared up at him with raw desire. She couldn't fight it any more. She wanted him not just in the moment but, emotionaly and mentally.

He planted his hands on the bed leaning down to stare in her eye's. He was checking to see if this was more than a lust. When he saw the truth in her eye's he couldnt have been more happier.

He swiftly captured her lips roughly pouring out his lust for her. Cookie moaned gripping his shoulder trying to pull him down on top of her.

He chuckled at her eagerness. Pulling a hairs breath away from her. When she leaned in he leaned back. She huffed grabbing his belt fiddling with the buckle.

He let her undue it but, stopped her when she went to pull his pants off. She whined at him growing inpatient. He motioned for her to climb up to the top of the bed with a head nod.

She complied and watched as he crawled to her like a predator ready to claim his pray. The look in his eyes her thighs clenching as she got even wetter, but her mind worried for what's between her legs.

She knew tonight wouldn't that gentle. He placed his hand on the center of her chest pushing her to lay on her back. With quick work he grabbed her legs pulling her down closer to him.

His mouth latched on to her neck. Finding her sweet spot effortless. Cookie moaned tilting her head as her hands grasped his head.

His hands found the clasp of her bra, he unhooked it and pulled it off. She gasped as the cool air hit her breasts. Followed soon after by a moan from the feel of his skin on hers.

Lucious had a devious idea In his head. He would tease her untill she was trembling with need. He wondered if he could still bring her to an orgasm without putting his mouth anywhere near where she wanted him most.

Her nails dug into his skin as he nibbled on her ear. He licked from her ear past her neck to the valley of her breasts then back up.

"Shit." She whimpered.

He placed slow open mouth erotic kisses all over her body. Ignoring her erect aching nipples he kissed his way down her sides. His hands caressing whatever he could reach.

"Lucious please.." She whined her breath comming out in short pants. She was close and he hasn't even reached her navel yet.

He kissed down her stomach stopping at her navel to swirl his tounge around it. He went lower as he could feel her body tense with anticipation.

He skipped over her aching pussy causing a cry/groan to come out of her. He leaned up massaging her thighs, as he stared down at her. His gaze so intense her breathing increased. He felt her start to shake slightly she was almost there.

He knew just what he needed to do. He hooked his fingers around her lacy panties pulling them down and off.

Leaning down he admired how wet she was. He groaned his gard teitching at the sight. She had already started to drip. He licked eyes with her as he leaned in blowing a cool breath on her sex.

That was it.

"GOOD GOD! LUCIOUS!" Her throaty cry fell from her lips. He groaned at the sound of her screaming his name.

He back arched of the bed as her orgasm ripped threw her. Her hands clenched the sheets in a vice grip. She hasn't had an orgasm so intense in a long time. Only Lucious seemed to be able to do that.