Chapter 14

Tension was flaring in the dinning room. Lucious was not letting up no matter how hard she fought. What started out as a peaceful breakfast ended up turning into a quiet harsh envioremnt.

"I'm being serious. Go get your ass in the car." He sneered.

He was losing his patience. He had just informed the Lyoness of what she was doing today.

Nothing.

She wasn't allowed to leave her house. Lucious had a maid waiting for Cookie at her house. Just to top it of Web was to make sure she went no where. When he said she was taking a few days off he meant it.

Lucious grew tired of the stare down. Her face was a permanent scowl. She had alot to say but, after last night she diddnt want to push him.

She diddnt want someone waiting on her hand and foot That's why she doesnt have a maid. Lucious wasn't trying to hear none of that though.

"When I come back. I bet not see your ass in here." He said getting up walking out the dinning room torwards the stairs.

"...You ain't my damn daddy." She mumbled under her breath. Lucious made it to the top of the stairs and smirked.

"That's not what used to say." He threw back and walked down the hall.

That was not at all what she would say. Cookie was a freaky girl underneath all that tough skin. It was something he was surprised to find out. His mind took him back to when they were younger.

××××FLASHBACK××××

"You lost again." Young Cookie bragged in Lucious face.

Her girls and his boys were all seated around the table playing poker. Cookie has single handedly beaten everyone every hand drunk.

"Ight man I see." He grumbled. Lucious hated losing anything.

He would say she was cheating but she was drunk. Cookie reached for another drink but Lucious smacked her hand. She frowned at him. He gave her a clear face that said no.

She ignored it drinking when he wasn't paying attention. Two hands later Lucious noticed his drink was gone.

"What did I say?" He growled at her.

She was new to this drinking thing. Lucious had gotten her drunk for the first time on Vernons 18th birthday back when they were 2 months strong.

They have been dating for 7 months now. The sexual part of their relationship was fairly new. Only a couple weeks since she gave him her virginity.

Lucious always seemed to learn something new about her when she drank. They say a drunk mouth tells a sober mind. That's exactly what she would do.

"You diddnt say anything." She giggled. His frown deepened.

"Keep playing with me Cookie." He warned. She giggled in return. Some of the people at the table laughed at her actions.

"Or what?" She challenged pushing his buttons.

He gripped her neck pulling her torwards him. She got used to the feeling of his hand on her throat. He did it often when he was getting upset with her.

To her it made her body hot. It left her feeling needy. She bit her lip and looked in his eyes.

"Mmm....Choke me daddy." She moaned.

He stiffened it caught him off guard. The room busted out into laughter. It diddnt seem to phase her.

Lucious thought that was single handedly the most erotic thing she has ever said to him. His manhood seemed to think so to. He couldn't help hiself.