Chapter 29

(The party is the next day. I did not do my flight math.😂😂 Also, pictures of the island and bungalow will be on next chapter)

Sixteen hours later the plane was finnaly nearing Bora Bora. It was about five in the morning and Cookie was up before everyone. She hated flying with a passion. So much so when Lucious tried to have her join the mile high club last night she refused. Leaving him grumpy.

She was up digging through her suit case. The closer they got to the island the hotter it became. She gave up opting to just throw on a sports bra and a pair of Lucious's shorts from his bag. She crept out of the room quietly not to wake up her for sure grumpy Lyon and went to the seats.

Soon her boys started waking up and coming out their rooms. Lucious was the last to get up. His face was a frown as he sat down. Cookie chuckled bring him an apple. As she walked away he tugged on the back of her shorts.

"Are those mine?" He grumbled. She nodded and he rolled his eyes. He buys the woman all the shorts and clothes she wants but she still where's his clothes. She started to walk away, but was tugged again.

"Come here." He whined pulling her to him.

"What?" She asked. He leaned down and captured her lips. His hands rubbing up her back. His hands soon started to lower slipping into the shorts cupping her ass. She moaned when he squeezed it.

"Stop it." She spoke pulling away from him.

He sighed heavily. The man just wanted to get up in that. He blamed her for being so sexy. He felt some type of way. He planned on doing naughty things to her body last night. He wanted her naked with nothing on but that ring. Sadly his woman wasn't feeling it.

He watched her walk away groaning. Like a dog he followed her...more say her ass. He admired the woman body. How it could endure so much change so to speak. His Cookie was strong.

"Morning pops.." Andre yawned scratching his head.

"Morning." He grumbled back sitting down.

"Mom still holding out on you?" Hakeem asked.

Promoting Cookie to smack him upside the head as she walked by. The boys laughed as Lucious glared at him.

"Shut up boy." She snapped walking over to Lucious. He expected her to sit next to him, but instead she plopped all of her glory on his lap. He grew hard instantly.

"Really?" She asked over her shoulder. He smirked leaning back.

"Get yo sexy ass of daddy's lap then." He spoke huskily causing her to shiver.

"Eww...Dad can you like not." Jamal groaned.

"You think that's bad. You should hear some of the things I say like..." Lucious started watching as the boys faces churned in disgust.

"Ight Lucious." Cookie snapped cutting him off. He chuckled patting her butt so he could get up. She got up whinning about him leaving her. He just needed to take a leak.

"We'll be touching down soon." Andre spoke.

Everyone nodded doing their own little things. A fast two hours flew by. They were preparing to land. All seated and buckled up. Cookie couldn't contain her excitement. This was her first time outta the country.

She planned on doing everything she could do. She called her docter and had him fax over a clearance for certain activities. She diddnt tell Lucious that. He would flip about how unsafe it was.

Blah blah blah. The queen was gonna have fun regardless of her pregnancy. She also had a little something planned for her king tonight. That with a whole day of fun stuff for the girls.