The train ride

Hermione, Ron and Harry board the train, excited for the new year ahead. As soon as they find an empty cabin they sit down and pull out their activities from their bags. Hermione (obviously) drags out a book and immediately starts reading. Harry laughs quietly to himself thinking "typical 'mione." He looks around the room, glancing at the cabin door every so often.

Ron looks at Harry and questions him "what you lookin' for?"
"Waiting for Ginny." Harry responded. Ron rolled his eyes and also looked around, waiting for the trolly lady.

Ginny finally comes in and smiles broadly at Harry. Hermione is so engrossed in her book she only looks up when Ginny addresses her "Hey 'mione" Ginny said sweetly.
"Oh hey Ginny!" Hermione said cheerily.
" You say hi to your boyfriend and your best friend but not even your brother?!" Ron questions annoyed.
"Whatever." Ginny snaps. Before Ron could respond, the trolly lady comes by and Ron scrambles up to her and starts listing what he wants.

Hermione puts her book down and sighs happily. "You know guys, I'm so happy to be back, to be with you guys and learn new things." Hermione exclaimes.
"Yeah, yeah." Ginny sighs. Ron sits back down, scoffing his sweets down.

For the rest of the journey. Hermione goes back to her book, whilst Harry and Ginny talk quietly to each other. Ron has so much food he keeps on eating the whole journey.