The fight

Hermione says "I'm going to go downstairs and study."
"Ok I'll have a shower." Draco replied.
Hermione left the bathroom and grabbed fresh parchment and ink. Just as Hermione was leaving she heard the shower run.

The common room was empty and Hermione picked a spot by the fire place. She sat down and buried her nose in her book, addimg notes as she goes, she thought "i need to study to do well on my NEWTS!"

----------------------------------------------

After it had seemed like two hours, Hermione was still reading and writing. Ron came downstairs looking smiley and happy. Hermione was really confused but smiled back at him seeming they were friends. Ron sat right next to her and stared at her.
"What is it Ron?" Questioned Hermoine.
"Oh nothing, I just think you were put with the wrong man." Ron said flirting slightly. Hermoine scowled at him and rolled her eyes, drawing her attention back at her studying.
"What are you like Ronald." Hermoine thought, laughing inside.
"You know that we are made for each other, how we were unfairly split." Ron said sweetly.
"Pansy is a nice girl and Draco and I have made up so it's all fine." Hermoine replied, annoyed. Ron looked really angry for a split second then suddenly smiled again.
" Well, how could you ever love him, you know me and you have something special." Ron murmured, grinning. Hermoine gave Ron her best withering look and went back to studying.

Suddenly out of the blue, Ron grabs Hermiones face by his hand and forced her into a sloppy kiss. Hermoine was trying to push away and was trying to say "get off you bastard." But Ron wasn't having it and tried to open her mouth with his. She kicked him where it hurts and he tumbled back, doubled over in pain. Then he quickly recovered as it wasn't that hard of a kick but it was more of the shock. Ron smirked and tried to kiss her again, Hermione was crying.
"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" Yelled Draco angrily who had just came down to ask Hermione if she wanted to go to Hogsmead.
"Oh look who decided to come crawling in." Ron said menacingly. Ron walked over to Draco and spat in his face "me and Hermione are supposed to be together, not with some smug ex- death eater." Draco just stood there scowling down at Ron who was a tad smaller than Draco. Ron hit Draco as hard as he could in the stomach but Draco didn't flinch, he smirked. This made Ron even angrier. Hermoine was over by the side watching them nervously, her face tear stained, ready with her wand incase she had to separate them.
Ron then took another swing at Dracos face but Draco easily blocked it, Ron kept trying but time after time he was blocked. Hermoine ran up to them and put herself between them in attempt to break it up. At the time, Ron was just about to try and hit Draco again. Instead he punched Hermoine accidentally. Hermoine bemt over and cried out. Ron just laughed and kept trying to hit Draco. This made Draco furious. So angry he felt like thunder. As Ron was about to hit him, Draco grabbed him arm and twisted it round making Ron yelp. Draco then let go of Rons now broken arm and punched Ron so hard making him fall to the flour unconscious.

Hermoine was still on the floor weeping in pain and Draco immediately bent down to see if she was ok. Her eye was swelling a lot and a bruise was appearing. Looking at her made Draco feel so angry at Ron. "We need to get you do Madame Pomfrey." Draco said nervously.
"Don't , don't tell her Ron hit me, just say i walked into a wall." Hermoine weeped. Footsteps were heard and ginny and Harry came charging down the stairs. "What the bloody hell is happening?" Ginny questioned. Draco explained the occurred events whilst Ginnys face grew with such anger, Harry looked bewildered. " I need to take her to Madame Pomfrey." Draco said quickly.
"I'll wait with my bastard brother so i can give him a piece of my mind when he wakes up." Ginny mumbled. Harry nudged her "Ugh, and then we'll take him to Madame Pomfrey." Ginny sighed. Draco nodded and scooped Hermoine up and apparated with her to the hospital wing.

Ron was stirring awake and Ginny and Harry looked down at him, giving him death glares.

Please vote, thanks!