The unexpected Law

The students arrive at Hogwarts, dreesed in their uniform. Hermione walks in front, excited to get her timetable.

Once everyone had filed in the great hall, sitting at each house table, the chatter died down as McGonagall stood up. " Hello students, it's lovely to see you again, as you can see, the school has been repaired. You're timetables will be given to you after dinner, enjoy." McGonagall spoke loudly. Fresh food sprung out of nowhere and the clatter of cutlery and conversations filled the room.

Ron piled his plate up with plenty of food, while Ginny gave him a disgusted look and murmured something to Harry to make him laugh. Hermione also gave Ron and disgusted and ehy-do-you-always-do-this look and Ron just scowled and focused on shoveling his food down. After dinner, timetables flew upon them apart from the 7th years. "How come we don't have our timetables?" Hermione asked furiously.  Ron, Harry, Ginny and some other
7th years shrugged. "Can all students apart from 7th years go to their common rooms please." McGonagall ordered. The horrible scrapping of benches echoed the room as one house after another filed out.

McGonagall suddenly looked sympathetic to all of us and we looked at eachother puzzled." You are probably wondering why you don't have your timetables and why you're still sitting here. Well, I'll explain. Due to loss of our kinds population, a new law has been established by the ministry. Every 7th year will be paired up with another 7th year, you have to be married before Easter and pregnant 3 months later at the most." McGonagall exclaimed. Gasps flooded the hall and friends looked around at eachother. "Your partner will be picked for you and you can't ever switch. Common rooms have been especially made for a you and upto four couples share the common room. You and you're partner share a room. Of course, if you are already with someone you may stay with them." McGonagall said. Harry and Ginny turned to each other and sighed in relief. "Now, i will call out you and your partners name and you are allowed to apparate to your common rooms. Also, you have tomorrow off so you can spend time with your partner. Lesson's will start instantly the next day and you share every class with your partner." Hermione stared at the floor in disbelief. She was so nervous for whom she'd be partnered with.

" I will call out your names now: Ginny Weasley and Harry Potter." McGonagall said. Harry and Ginny smiled to eachother and apparated with flinch so he coild show them where they were staying. McGonagall continued " Ronald Weasley and Pansy Parkinson!" Ron went pale and pansy let out a cry. They met up and flinch apparated with them. "Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy!" Yelled  McGonagall. Hermione couldn't believe it, she suddenly felt scared and looked and Draco nervously, he reflected her look and stood up to walk over to her, just as they were apparating, Hermione heard McGonagall say "Luna Lovegood and Blaise..." .