Planning

As Draco and Hermoine approached the head mistresses office they both saud in unison "lemon drops!" A long creak was heard until the battered staircase opened up. They climbed up the stairs and knocked on the door "enter." Mcgonagall called from inside. They both walked in and Mcgonagall smiled at them.
" I'd like to thank you both for volunteering and 50 points will be added to each of your houses." Mcgonagall announced.Hermoine grinned. " Now we need to sort it out now because I'm busy until upto Christmas. Don't worry I've cancelled the rest of your day to plan. I know you've missed a lot of lessons recently but so much is going on." Mcgonagall explained.
"Don't worry, we don't mind." Hermoine said reassuringly.
"Ok sit down please, we've got a lot to do." Mcgonagall ordered. They did as they told and sat. Parchment, quill's  and ink appeared infront of them. "Right, first of all, it's going to be in the great hall and it's obviously Christmas themed." Hermoine said. Draco nodded. Hermoine continued " and its formal clothing, should it be a masquerade ball?"
"No" Draco replied. Hermoine nodded and they took notes. " I must apologise but something's come up, i have to go but you can stay in this room." Mcgonagall explained. She apparated  and they were alone. "Ok butterbear should be the drinks option." Hermoine said, Draco wrote it down.
"I think that the food should be a sitting down meal. Round tables." He said.
"Yes, here's my food idea: starter: prawn cocktail, main course: classic roast dinner, i mean it can't be Christmas without a roast." She explained. Draco grinned, writing as they went. She continued " then dessert should be: sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream. How does that sound?" She asked.
"Great." He said happily.

They continued to plan and bonded deeply. Hours had past and it was almost dinner. " Oh gosh, how time flies, we should go." Hermoine said. She gathered her parchment and stood up. "Wait 'Mione." Draco grabbed her arm.
"What is it Draco?" Asked Hermione confused.
"I was wondering, seeming we were put together and stuff, if you wanted to go to the ball with me?" Draco asked nervously. Hermoine blushed. They stood there for a while and just stared at each other. Draco sighed and started to walk off, thinking she wasn't interested. "Wait Draco, I'd love to! I was just shocked you asked but i definitely would like to !" Hermoine called after him. He turned around and smiled at her. She walked upto him and they hugged. Hermoines stomach was doing backflips.

They broke apart and walked down to the great hall. "Bye." Hermoine siad and Draco smiled at her. She approached harry and Ginny and ginny instantly said "someone looks love struck, Harry and I are going to the ball together, he asked me as soon as it was announced." Ginny said happily. Hermoine scowled as a joke but started laughing. " Draco asked me to go to the dance." Hermoine said quietly. Ginny was mid drinking and started chokimg, Harry had to pat her on the back. "What?!" Ginny said excited. Harry looked surprised.
"What did you say?" Asked Harry.
"Yes." Replied hermoine. Ron was, again, sitting alone and heard what happened and he looked livid. Ginmy clapped her hands happily. Ron opened his mouth and was about to get angry. "Don't even think about it Ronald. Who was the one who hit Hermione again? Hmm? I can't seem to remember." Ginny snapped. Harry laughed and Ron looked away sheepishly. "Now we can go dress shopping together, harry, you could go with Draco suit fitting." Ginny blabbed excitedly. Harry nodded and Hermione giggled.

She and Ginny planned to go dress shopping this weekend in Hogsmeade.