I'm pregnant

"Ginny, wake up." Harry said softly. Ginny stirred and then blinked and looked confused.
"What is it Harry?" Ginny asked annoyed. Harry then gestured to her to get up. Ginny started to panic. "Wh wha whaat did Hermoine tell you?" She asked.
"Nothing. I overheard her and Draco talking about something that has to come from you. So what is it?" Harry questioned. Ginny burst into tears. Harry was instantly by her side comforting her. "Oh Gin, please tell me what's wrong?" Harry begged soothingly.
"D don'tt be mad or annoyed." She cried.
"I'll won't be." He promised.
" Oh god, I'm pregnant Harry." She blurted. Harry looked surprised and then smiled. " Why would I ever be angry? That's wonderful!" He splutters. They hug and go break the news to everyone.

----------------------------------------------
Common room - Blaise, Luna, Ron, Pansy, Harry and Ginny

As Hinny come into the room "can everyone please stop what they're doing, we have an annoucement." Ginny said.
Everyone looked over at them and she had their full attention. "I'm pregnant!" Ginny cried happily. Everyone smiled and started congratulating them whilst Ron looked furious. "What is it Ron?" Ginny asked tapping her foot.
Ron then sighed and said "never mind." And smiled.

Hey sorry it's so short guys I'm just really busy. Please vote and comment!

-

Nyah x