Common room

Hermione and Draco are instantly in a beautiful, green and red room. Ginny, Harry, Ron and Pansy were sitting on sofas surrounding the lit fire. They turned around and Ginnys mouth dropped. Harry scowled at Draco and Ron stood up. Hermione hurried over to Ginny and sat down next to her. "What the hell is going on? Ron spat.
"It appears me and Granger were put together and-" he was cut off at the sound of a spark, Luna and Blaise stood there. Blaise grinned at Malfoy and Luna approached Hermione and Ginny and sat with them. "Hello?" Ron questioned.
"Granger and i were put together, as I've said." Draco exclaimed.
"Yeah i gathered mate." Ron said impatiently. Ron walked up to Draco, as he got closer he realized Draco was way taller than him and he felt stupid. "If you dare hudrt her, I'll, I'll kill you!" Ron said menacingly. Draco raised an eyebrow trying to contain his laughter. Hermione stood up and was right behind Ron. Ron looked like he was going to hit Draco. Ginny blurted, giggling "he looks like an angry little girl!" Ron turned on the spot and glared at Ginny. He stormed off to his and pansys room and Pansy followed him.

Blaise said to break the awkward silence "hey Luna, wanna check out our room?" She nodded and they left the room. Hermione sighed and said ti Harry and Ginny "I'm going to check out my room as well." Ginny nodded, "I'll come Granger." Draco said. Harry gave Draco a look of if-you-hurt-her-I'll-break-your-face. Draco nodded in understanding and they both climbed the stairs.

The room was magnificent. On each wall, the Slytherin and Gryffindor colours were in strips. The king sized bed had red silky sheets with gold swirs incrested in it. The walls were golden and was accompanied with shelves. A green slouchy sofa was in the corner. A large oak desk with two chairs. A flat screen TV was opposite the the bed on the wall. A rather large wardrobe was beside the desk and had a mirror in the front.A cabinet was placed under it with a mix of Hermiones and Dracos favourite films amd new ones as well. Hermione opened the bathroom door and was in awe. A large bath was in the corner. It had jets in it and a variety of shampoos, shower gels and bubble bath lay beside it. Hermione couldn't wait to have a bath. The tiles were dark green and shined so bright. A shower accompanied the room. Then there was a dressing table with a huge mirror. The sink was enchanted and changed colour of the water temperature. Draco suddenly said " so do you like it?" Hermione nodded in glee and went to grab her bag and unpacked. She put all her clothes in half of the wardrobe. Then went to the bathroom and put all her make up and cosmetics on one side of the dressing table. "Its ok, you can have the whole thing, I'll put my stuff on these shelves." Draco siad politely. Hermione smiled thankfully and spread them out a bit more. Draco left the room and came back almost instantly with his bag. He put some of his cosmetics on the shelves then went to put his clothes in the other half of the wardrobe. They both smiled awkwardly at each other and Hermione said " I'm going to watch some TV."