The ball

"Oh my fucking god 'Mione you look fantastic." Draco murmured. Hermoine blushed and smiled shyly at Draco. Blaise, Luna, Ginny, Harry, Pansy and Ron were waiting with Draco. Ron and Harry grinned at her and Blaise winked. Pansy and Luna hadn't seen the dress before so they gasped. Pansy then looked down at herself and looked upset. Hermoine noticed and said "Pansy you look beautiful, i love your dress so much." Pansy smiled at her and Hermione meant it.

They all apparated to the venue and walked in. When Draco and Hermione came in, every head turned to look at them. A mix of scowls and gasps were for Hermione, where as, sighs of happiness were for Draco. Hermoine didn't care. He was hers, and that's all what mattered. They all sat down and Lavender happened to be at their table, she was in a neon orange mermaid dress and heavy make up. She was frowning at Pansy the whole time. When the meal was over, people got up to dance. Pansy and Ron rushed to the dance floor and started dancing slowly, heads together. Blaise dragged Luna to the dance floor.
Hermoine looked at her empty plate nervously, hoping Draco will ask her to dance. Draco thought "i have to ask her."

----------------------------------------------
Bluna - the dance floor

"Luna?" Whispered Blaise.
"Yeah?" Asked Luna.
"Will you be mine?" He asked nervously.
"I thought i was?" She questioned.
"No, like official asking." He said " not just kissing." He said laughing. Luna giggled and nodded. She pulled him into a meaningful kiss. Blaise grabbed her hand and they walked outside, on the way, Blaise winked at Draco, Draco smirked.

----------------------------------------------
Dramoine - dinner table

"*cough* Hermione, want to go dance?" Draco asked nervously. Hermoine looked up and nodded happily. They walked upto the dance floor and he put his arm around her waist, fireworks shot up his arm. The urge to kiss her was unbelievable. Hermoine put her arm on his shoulder. They started dancing slowly together. Hermoine looked and ginny and ginny grinned at her. Hermoine rolled her eyes. After a while, Hermoine looked back at Ginny and was going ti grin at her but Harry and Ginny were too busy snogging. Hermoine giggled and Draco turned to see what she was looking at and he smirked.

----------------------------------------------
Ransy - dance floor

Ron and pansy were gracefully dancing. Ron looked up and saw Lavender she winked at him and flirtily waved, calling him over. Pansy saw and she looked furious. Pansy walked upto her, Ron close behind. She slapped Lavender and then whispered "slut." Pabsy grabbed Ron and took him back to the dance floor. Lavender burst into tears and ran out of the room. Ron smiled at his girlfriend and kissed her.