Ransy

In the previous weeks everything and one was fine. Ron apologised and explained to Hermione, Draco, Ginny and Harry what was going on. They were all shocked and felt really bad for Ron.
The problem was, Ron still hadn't asked her. He wanted to, but was too afraid she'd say no. He kept getting the perfect moments then suddenly worry flushes over him. He has to do it today. The ball is next week! "Ok." Ron thought "let's do this."

----------------------------------------------
Pansy and Ron's room

Pansy was showering and Ron was pacing the room nervously. He heard the water go off "oh god, I'm so fucking nervous." Ron muttered
"What?" Pansy asked. She was fully dressed in a red slip on dress and matching coloured heels. "Ur oh nothing." Ron stuttered as he looked at her. Pansy raised her eyebrow not convinced. "Actually i had some to ask you." Ron said. He looked at her and Pansy suddenly looked anxious. "Ok, what is it?" She asked.
"Um...shit. Ur. Will you go to the Christmas ball with me? It's just we've got closer recently and i just thought-" he said trailing off. She nodded at him happily and walked up to him and pulled him in for passionate kiss. They pulled away and Ron was shocked. Pansy giggled at his expression and kissed him again, this time him returning the gesture. They broke for air, their heads still touching. "Be my girlfriend." Ron breathed. They kissed again and pansy nodded.

Within seconds Ginny burst in "what up loserrss-" she yelled then looked really embarrassed. Ron and Pansy jumped apart. Ginny started laughing. "Are you guys a thing now?" She asked. Pansy nodded and took Rons hand. "Awww." Ginny said patronizingly.

Ron muttered "fuck off."
"OoOo easy with the language won won." Giggled Ginny "HEY HARRY COME HERE." Yelled Gin. Ron sighed and Pansy rolled her eyes. "What is it?" Asked Harry as he came behind Gin. "These two are a thing now." Ginny said. Harry looked surprised then winked at Ron. Luna came up with Blaise. "Whats with the bloody yelling?" Blaise asked.
"These two are a thing now." Ginny said. Blaise looked shocked and Luna smiled. "I assume you're going to the ball together?" Asked Luna, they both nodded. "Wanna go dress shopping Pansy?" Pansy nodded and they both apparated together. "Why did you have to go and make a big thing about it?" Ron grumbled. Ginny just laughed and winked jokingly.

Ginny spun round to Blaise and said "chess?" Blaise nodded and they went downstairs. Harry frowned at the current events. He looked at Ron and Ron shrugged.

----------------------------------------------
Hogsmeade

Pansy and Luna walked in the first dress shop and was greeted by the shop owner. "Occasion?" She asked.
"Christmas ball." Luna said.
"Luna you go first." Pansy said. Luna smiled and the shop owner beckoned them over.
"Anything you want to out rule?" She asked.
Luna replied "no colours that clash with my hair and nothing too bling-bling." The shop owner nodded and started collecting dresses. She soon came back with 8 dresses. Pansy sighed quietly, its going to take forever. Luckily, Luna rejected 4 of them. The first two she tried on weren't right. The third one wasn't either. Luna was starting to loose hope. She sighed and tried on the last one. She gasped. It was perfect. It was a  soft pink long, flowy dress. It had spaghetti straps and it fitted Luna very well. Pansy gave her a thumbs up and the shop owner took it to the till

Lunas dress

Pansy then said "nothing black please

Pansy then said "nothing black please." The shop owner nodded. She soon came back with two. The first one was a flop and just hung on Pansy's body and it wasn't right. She pulled on the next one. Woah. It was a two piece. The top part was jeweled with lightly tinted blue transparent fabric. The bottom half was baby blue  and long. Luna squealed happily and nodded vigorously.

Pansy's dress

The girls brought matching accessories and shoes then went to the three broomsticks and bonded over butter beer

The girls brought matching accessories and shoes then went to the three broomsticks and bonded over butter beer. They apparated back to Hogwarts, put their purchases away and went to the great hall for dinner.