Bluna

Hermoine got back to her room and Draco was out suit fitting with Harry, she hid the outfit and lay on the bed exhausted. She decided that she'll have a long bath. She goes to the bathroom and shuts the door behind her incase Draco comes back when she's in their. She chose a bubble bath and soaked.

----------------------------------------------
Common room - luna and blaise

"Luna?" Blaise asked.
"Yeah?" Luna replied, looking up from her copy of the Quibbler.
"Urm *cough* do you want to come to the ball *cough* with me?" He asked nervously. Luna looked in shock but then smiled brightly. "Of course i will." She cried with happiness. Blaise was so happy, he pulled her in and kissed her. At first, Luna was confused, but then she kissed him back. After a while, they pulled away. "Er, sorry, I, urm just thought, you know, we've gotten close and stuff so..." He said awkwardly trailing off. Luna giggled and pulled him in for a blissful kiss.

"Ugh for fuck sake, get a room." Ron grumbled. Luna scowled and Blaise murmured "jealous piece of shit."
"Excuse me?!" Ron growled angrily. Luna walked up to him and slapped him as hard as she could. There was a crack and Luna cried out in pain, the force of the slap made her breal her fingers. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" Yelled Blaise.
"IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT SHE SLAPPED ME!" Ron spat back.
"WELL IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A DIPSHIT THEN THIS WOULDN'T OF HAPPENED." Blaise shouted. Blaise punched Ron and picked Luna up and apparated to Madame Pomfrey.

Pansy came down the stairs to Ron growling in pain. "What happened?" She asked confused.

Sorry for the short one x